Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order date 7/5 and still NO VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is getting frustrating as I ordered my MSM 20' induction, black interior and tow hitch. Had a delivery date of Sept. 22-30. Now it has changed to just October. I live in the Bay Area. I am seeing others that ordered theirs later then me and they already have a VIN and delivery date. Anyone else seeing this??

This is getting frustrating as I ordered my MSM 20' induction, black interior and tow hitch. Had a delivery date of Sept. 22-30. Now it has changed to just October. I live in the Bay Area. I am seeing others that ordered theirs later then me and they already have a VIN and delivery date. Anyone else seeing this??
This is not a MYP.... MYLR typically has 90-120 day delivery.

6/4 order here (technically 2/14), and still waiting, so get in line with the rest of us. ;)

I ordered mine on 04/28 still no VIN. Welcome to the club :)