Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order / Delivery Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What City did you order your Model 3 from? And where do you plan on picking it up someday :)

Perhaps if we get enough data in this thread we could make some predictions on US vs. rest of world orders since Tesla doesn't release.

I ordered mine online from Charleston, South Carolina. And will likely pickup at the Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA location.

It occurred to me this evening what a massive infrastructure investment Tesla now faces to deliver a mass market car according to its established non-dealer distribution system. Whereas one transport truck might carry a few Model S cars to their new owners, Model 3 cars might end up on rail transport by the thousands bound for large scale distribution centers in major cities across the USA. And instead of coordinating with Tesla for a delivery location (if an owner does not live near a Tesla store or service center), Model 3 owners would all go to the same large distribution area for pickup.

It will be very interesting to watch how all this unfolds when Model 3s begin rolling off the line. Regardless, I am glad they will. Someday. Not too long from now. Without "hubris" delays. :)

Ordered online from Palmdale CA. Will most likely pick up from the Dallas Service Center assuming a Tarrant County store/SC isn't opened before then.

(I will most likely be relocated prior to my 3 delivery)

Ordered online from Palmdale CA. Will most likely pick up from the Dallas Service Center assuming a Tarrant County store/SC isn't opened before then.

(I will most likely be relocated prior to my 3 delivery)

Tarrant County has a Tesla store. It is located on University Drive just south of Interstate 30. No service center yet, but I have a feeling we'll get one pretty soon.

The Fort Worth store is smaller than the one in Dallas, but easier to access since it is not in a mall.

Welcome to the Metromess...er I mean Metroplex when you do relocate. Actually I've lived here most of my life, a good part of it in Dallas and Collin County, and I'm enjoying being in Tarrant County much more now.

Reactions: Az_Rael
What City did you order your Model 3 from? And where do you plan on picking it up someday :)

Perhaps if we get enough data in this thread we could make some predictions on US vs. rest of world orders since Tesla doesn't release.

I ordered mine online from Charleston, South Carolina. And will likely pickup at the Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA location.
San Diego - University Town Center. I was probably #500-600 in a line of over 1500. Got there at 8:30 a.m. 3/31, ordered at 1:00 p.m. Plan on picking it up at the UTC Tesla store.