Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order disappeared from Account?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just went on my Management page on Tesla.com and my order placed 11/3 has disappeared. I had completed everything, including applying for and being approved for financing, and even had a VIN assigned according to Page Source.

Now it only shows pictures of a Model S and Model X with buttons to schedule test drives, order, etc.

It's like I have no order placed anymore.

Website glitch? Anyone else seen this before?

I actually enjoy this aspect of the Tesla account page. I came home from golf and on the initial account page where you click on manage I had a picture of a pre-refresh S with no wheels. Then I click on manage and it shows me a picture of a blue model 3.
at that point I get excited believing they might be actually updating my account with a vin or
new delivery date.
Then I go back in 2 hours later and it shows my correct car with wheels and also no expected delivery line. Just blank and below We will contact you blah blah blah.
But it is exciting for however long it happens. And then the whip comes down and knocks the air out of my sails.
Never having owned a Tesla or an EV before, when I ordered car on Dec 15th and was told to expect my car in February, I actually believed it. I turned in my leased car and ordered and had Tesla wall charger installed immediately in order to charge it from home. I am not a complete idiot.
I simply had never ordered a car that still has no delivery date 5 months after my initial order. I have ordered a car that I picked all the options for and it took almost 3 months for that to be delivered. But that is also what I was told to expect at that time I placed my order.

the one thing I have learned from this forum is that this is the way Tesla is and always has been. Fortunately I own an extra car and my golf club is walking distance from my home.
FORE