Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order on hold until March, email today order will be cancelled?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So even if I set it up to pick it up from the DC ???

What are the latest vin you have seen??? I wanted to make sure my VIN 35xxxx is not a old/rejected vehicle...
They will likely just tell you that over the phone when they call you. Get ready for multiple calls, texts, voicemails per day as soon as your car lands on the lot. Mine was built 12/24, transported 12/25, got an automated text at 10am Christmas Day, then a flood of texts, emails, calls 12/26 AM and through 12/27. I bent to pressure and verbal threats that my VIN would be unmatched and therefore my order might be “auto-canceled” if I don’t schedule a delivery date within 3 calendar days, which included Sunday 12/26. Took delivery yesterday as I had locked in a price much lower than current pricing. Good luck!

Reactions: Teslitored
They will likely just tell you that over the phone when they call you. Get ready for multiple calls, texts, voicemails per day as soon as your car lands on the lot. Mine was built 12/24, transported 12/25, got an automated text at 10am Christmas Day, then a flood of texts, emails, calls 12/26 AM and through 12/27. I bent to pressure and verbal threats that my VIN would be unmatched and therefore my order might be “auto-canceled” if I don’t schedule a delivery date within 3 calendar days, which included Sunday 12/26. Took delivery yesterday as I had locked in a price much lower than current pricing. Good luck!
May I ask you your VIN ??? Mine is NF35xxxx

I actually got mine on 12/24. They called that day and said it was ready and asked if they could do home delivery. They came a few hours later. Paint was flawless, but some panels need adjustment. No Ryzen, btw.
Congratulations! Yes they do touchless home delivery on their timeline to force deliveries. Wanted to see the car, so we went to the delivery center. Some paint and trim issues and they tried to bend over backwards to resolve them and force delivery on the spot. Ultimately we bent. They are really pressurizing deliveries for EOQ, verbal threats of “auto-cancelation”, take note for those getting VINs these last two days of the year.

Congratulations! Yes they do touchless home delivery on their timeline to force deliveries. Wanted to see the car, so we went to the delivery center. Some paint and trim issues and they tried to bend over backwards to resolve them and force delivery on the spot. Ultimately we bent. They are really pressurizing deliveries for EOQ, verbal threats of “auto-cancelation”, take note for those getting VINs these last two days of the year.
Ask for FUSC.

• Funny
Reactions: mwdietertg
Why wouldn't they say "take the car, or we will cancel it." Instead, there was a date I was fine with on the app, and then, the car is gone. I didn't get an email, etc

The SA said they will cancel my order. The Tesla app says that my order is on hold again. Guess we will see what happens.
Didn’t SA tell you so earlier, per your earlier post?