Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order placed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I did it and placed my order this morning for a LR DM M3!!!
I provided all my ordering details except for insurance and even got my loan commitment already within hours.
The website shows a delivery appointment for 4/27 in Ohio even tho I requested a home delivery (in Buffalo) and I’m assuming that is just an odd snafu that will be corrected soon.

So am I way ahead at this point and what should I expect next? My preference would be request delivery in Mid May as long as it doesn’t delay or release the car significantly.

Thanks

The website shows a delivery appointment for 4/27 in Ohio even tho I requested a home delivery (in Buffalo) and I’m assuming that is just an odd snafu that will be corrected soon.

Short answer: Ignore that part of the site; just be sure that the people at the store through which the car will be traveling know it's a home delivery.

Long answer: I had the same experience. I live in Rhode Island, where there are no Tesla stores. For government bureaucracy reasons, I had a choice of a home delivery from a nearby Tesla store in Dedham, Massachusetts; or traveling to a store in Mt. Kisco, NY, 165 miles away. I chose the former, and when Tesla's Web site showed anything more specific than "delivery in 2 weeks," it was "delivery in Dedham, MA," usually (maybe always) with the wrong date. Even for a day or so after the car was in my driveway, Tesla's site claimed I still had to go to Dedham to get it. Apparently their computers just aren't set up to display home delivery information on their customer-facing order pages.