Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order today for delivery in 2018?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100% TRUE....

I took the plunge Saturday (24 hrs ago) and received Delivery notice for Tuesday (2 days from now) at noon at my home. I ordered LR AWD Black/Black with 19” Sport Wheels and FSD.

I can confirm that as well..Order Friday night and scheduled for delivery on Weds at noon at my home. Similar car specs as Donz : LR AWD black/black with enhanced auto pilot and 19" sport wheels...Very pleasantly surprised and keeping fingers crossed

Reactions: Donz_S
Well, my banks website now says I owe them $58,000.... so... that's cool, right?

Anyone want to buy my current Tahoe?!

Amazing Condition 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ Black

Fingers crossed the cashier's check comes Tuesday night, and pickup Friday.

OHH! I have the plate from my last Tesla... if I take it to them, can I put it on my new Tesla? It's custom... so I kind of want to keep it... and it's totally EV relevant... so...

5.5 years ago with the purchase of the Leaf and local gas usage going to almost nothing, I stopped using my own loyalty card at the grocery store and switched to using my mom's. The local stores let you key in your phone number on the credit card pads as an alternate form of ID instead of scanning a card. It's easy to give your points to someone else with that setup. When I buy gas, I no longer claim the pittance of a gas discount (2 cents a gallon) because I buy it in such small increments (2.5 or 5 gallons at a time) and I wouldn't want to accidentally claim one of the larger discounts she's worked up to.

I chuckle to myself at the two of us messing up their big data analytics with two buyers on the same loyalty card purchasing totally different types of food (mom that actually cooks and me that doesn't).
I’ve been doing that for decades.

OMG FFS!

My bank states they mailed the check Monday... I live within 20 miles of this location. USPS says mail should take 1 day.
It's now Thursday... and my daily USPS email of what's coming today... doesn't show it! AWESOME.

My bank won't do jack because they mailed a $60k cashier's check WITHOUT TRACKING. (as is common place in the 1800s). and I can't use an Auto Draft like you can anywhere else because "Tesla is just so damn special"...

OMG. this is our 3rd Tesla financed with them.

I may just use Tesla financing to get the car, then roll it to PSECU, which I can do any time, but wastes my time, stress, and some bull *sugar* $40 fee from PennDot, because we have to tax the poor (lien fee) because the rich, who pay cash for cars.. get to avoid said fee.

I'd also have paid cash had I know it would have been this much hassle, but so is selling 60k in stocks! and don't get me started on missed oppertunity costs and blah blah and the market sucks now anyway and OMG WTF it's just a car people!

I may start an organized effort to get PSECU to (at least) get the Model 3 on the 'normal car' list. and stop this bull$hit... once my loan is completed...

if I'm to be at the pickup at the agreed upon time, I can check the mail at my house, but no idea if it will be there by the time needed Friday...

#FirstWorldProblems ARE STILL PROBLEMS.

Reactions: Olds442
OMG FFS!
My bank states they mailed the check Monday...
My bank won't do jack because they mailed a $60k cashier's check WITHOUT TRACKING. (as is common place in the 1800s). and I can't use an Auto Draft like you can anywhere else because "Tesla is just so damn special"...
OMG. this is our 3rd Tesla financed with them.
I may just use Tesla financing...

Sorry... but, OMB (oh my Buddha) it’s hilarious bc I’m in nearly the same boat! Tesla wanted electronic due by 19th. Bank “mailed via pony express” the check this morning, the 20th. And this is my 2nd finances with them...Ya’d think they’d figured it out by now.

AHHHGGKKKKEEEEKKKKGGGHHHFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mashes head into keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tesla Finance has an EMAIL, and who knows if they will ever respond... Maybe I'll just show up to my appointment and be like... well... make this happen!

• Funny
AHHHGGKKKKEEEEKKKKGGGHHHFFFFFFFFKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mashes head into keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Tesla Finance has an EMAIL, and who knows if they will ever respond... Maybe I'll just show up to my appointment and be like... well... make this happen!

I have to admit Tesla finance is always shockingly fast to respond via email in my experience. It’s the only part of Tesla which seems responsive.

• Informative
I had a few emails w/Tesla finance, but all of them said to CALL ME. Given the timeline and questions, I need a real time conversation. I gave up on them. I'll pickup the car when the check gets here I guess... and lay into my bank for sending anything without a tracking number... I'll call and mock them today asking repeatedly where the tracking number is...

Well, according to the USPS dashboard, my bank check is not coming today. I'm planning to use Tesla financing and told them approx 10 AM. So... they can pull this off in 7 hrs, right? They said they could!

Mean time I reamed out my bank for mailing $58,000 check WITHOUT any tracking... so that's great.

I may or may not roll it to my bank at some point in the future. Depends on what my stocks are up to. (so far all in the shitter).