Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Vanished from Tesla Website?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is such massive overreacting. Web-sites have trouble every now and then. Every web-site. Apple's, Amazon's, Microsoft's - all of them. Just wait a bit and it always fixes itself.
Well when I am staring a webpage that seems all correct, except my order...in addition to completely silence and unresponsive ness from Tesla, I really started to wonder. It’s not like the page wouldn’t load. It loaded but the order was missing. Maybe if it hasn’t been two months now, i would be a little less on edge.

Well when I am staring a webpage that seems all correct, except my order...in addition to completely silence and unresponsive ness from Tesla, I really started to wonder. It’s not like the page wouldn’t load. It loaded but the order was missing. Maybe if it hasn’t been two months now, i would be a little less on edge.

All you needed to do was search, or ask here. We're telling you there's nothing to worry about. This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.