Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 6 days ago, took delivery today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a great pickup experience in Bellevue (Seattle area) this morning! I was fully expecting to wait the 4 to 8 weeks for delivery, and I'm not really sure if I got lucky or if Y's are just getting delivered a lot faster on the west coast. I'm sure some of you have a better idea than I would. My VIN is 29xxx.

Anyways, I was worried about a lot of the different issues that have been talked about at delivery. I brought a checklist and tried to cover my bases, but everything looked really solid. In the interior, I found a little line of paint or dirt on the all-glass roof but it shouldn't be any trouble to remove. Also, maybe a slight misalignment on the rear passenger door. So small I almost didn't mention it.

The car is an absolute pleasure to drive so far. I've browsed these forums for a long time dreaming of owning a Tesla, so thanks to everyone who contributes.

IMG_8872.JPG

Looks awesome, any issues that have to be fixed post delivery?

Nothing's jumped out at me. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people out there who have more car knowledge than me who could find some minor issues. Overall I'm very happy though!

I was definitely aware of paint issues and the backseat alignment going in, but everything checked out great (so far).