Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered a Used 2021 MY; will I regret not getting a 2022 or later?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering 'upgrading' from a 2021 LR to a 2022. Does anyone really know the significant differences between them?

I see comments on this forum about the 2022 having a better CPU, a HEPA filter, losing USS (ultrasonic sensors), better battery, losing front passenger seat lumbar, losing speakers. What's true and what's not?

Even when searching used listings including the Tesla site, aside from the VIN, I can't glean any useful details.

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace
My wife went to take delivery of the 21 MYLR yesterday. It had orange spots all over the paint, from about the waist line down. This is after detailing by Tesla. From the pictures they appeared to be road debris embedded in the paint. I unfortunately passed on the car. Back to the drawing board....

• Love
Reactions: Dangaurd_Ace
I just got a 2022 Model Y Black RWD with 8000KM/4,970 Miles. I wanted a Blue, but the 2024 is a $15,000 difference, I'm not eligible for a tax credit...and 4 month wait for a "24", did I settle, I don't think so, I wanted a Y, when they first came out, couldn't wait for a large EV with more range and fast charging that the leaf. in the end only you can know what is right, sure you can be like the price is right look over your shoulder for """THE ANSWER""", but what does your gut say?
we do some serious adventures on the weekends, but having a SC, is an awsome tool(we've been using chademo and 100KM range the last two years)

don't over think cause you'll always be like what if...