Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered MY LR today. What’s next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to make sure that I have not missed any step and that my order got in the queu. I completed the registration and payment method. The next steps are insurance and agreements prior to delivery.

I saw a few posts mentioning that profile needs to be completed. What does it mean? Any extra steps beyond registration info and payment?
It shows August delivery with a line a delivery time will be available soon in my account.

Am I good to go? Just check my account often and wait? TIA

Just make sure you your account is at the waiting for next steps part. This means you did everything you need to do and just waiting until the delivery date is closer and Tesla gives you more paperwork.

Just to make sure that I have not missed any step and that my order got in the queu. I completed the registration and payment method. The next steps are insurance and agreements prior to delivery.

I saw a few posts mentioning that profile needs to be completed. What does it mean? Any extra steps beyond registration info and payment?
It shows August delivery with a line a delivery time will be available soon in my account.

Am I good to go? Just check my account often and wait? TIA
call or visit your local tesla dealership, and have them double check everything you submitted to make sure nothing is missing, and that they did get all the thigs you submitted

Reactions: EVer Hopeful
You need to immediately go to the grocery store and lay in a huge supply of tinned goods and bottled water

It's going to be a looooooooooooong winter

but congratulations!

August delivery is ridiculous, at that rate you might as well go and buy a used one off Carvana (for more money and if you can find one) and drive it until you take delivery of the new one. You might not take that much of a financial hit either if prices continue increasing, AND it'll give you time to learn all the intricacies of the vehicle before you get the new one ... and yes I'm actually being serious