Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered my Performance Model 3 Xmas Eve !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best Christmas ever :). Spoke with my OA and found out that the exact configuration is available immediately. Placed my order, uploaded all documents and now just waiting for my MVPA for my Credit Union to issue a check.

Does the MVPA just show up in my Tesla account or does a Tesla rep call ?

Thanks

Reactions: heems
Best Christmas ever :). Does the MVPA just show up in my Tesla account or does a Tesla rep call ?
Thanks

The MVPA auto-magically appears in your account along with your VIN (which Showed up first for me). I received no calls, texts or e-mails. I just checked a couple times a day starting 3 days prior to my delivery date in anticipation (actually started checking 7 days prior once a day).

Reactions: rcsting
Trying to get a MVPA in order to get my loan approved was by far my worst experience about buying a Model 3. Basically I got ghosted by Tesla in regards to getting a MVPA until about 24 hours before delivery. Getting my loan approved by the underwriter the same day (4 hours actually) was a borderline miracle (Bank of America was surprisingly great to deal with). You need to make sure you get in touch with your delivery advisor to expedite getting your MVPA.

Reactions: rcsting
Latest update. Delivery is scheduled for this Friday afternoon by a Tesla Delivery Rep. I let him know that him know that I still have not received the MVPA . He said that a Delivery Advisor would contact me.

So now it’s about 36 hours until delivery and my Credit Union will still need to issue my check once the MVPA shows up. Feeling pretty nervous at this point but hoping for a call or email or even a text to move forward.

Hmmm, are you on Sweedspeed also, user name very familiar??

Haha, yup. That's me. I originally used this name for AIM back in the day and then started using it as my forum handle. You can search forums for my name and see my ownership history, lol.

I think I'm still a moderator on SS although I haven't been on there in years.

MVPA arrived with just over 24 hours until delivery. Today is a great day :).

Not surprised. I'm not sure if business as usual or just the absolute slam due to the tax credit expiration, but the inside processing to get this car purchased has been a nightmare. I will post more about it in a separate thread AFTER I get my car. Let's just say Tesla is not staffed to take care of what they are selling right now.

Congrats and post pics when you get it!

3920241A-51D6-434D-9322-C78B35320B89.jpeg
Let us know how the delivery went. Nice way to end 2018 !!

Delivery was perfect. My early Model 3 ( vin 4xxx ) was excellent but this Performance Model is wild. Enjoying every minute.

Haha, yup. That's me. I originally used this name for AIM back in the day and then started using it as my forum handle. You can search forums for my name and see my ownership history, lol.

I think I'm still a moderator on SS although I haven't been on there in years.

Ahh thought so! I’m Surf NH over there....but honestly, once you get your hands on a 3, you’ll stop driving your other autos immediately. This thing is the most fun I’ve had since I got a Schwinn Stingray in late 1960’s. You will forget about delivery hell 5 minutes after you drive away from your delivery. Good luck!