Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Tesla wireless charger over three weeks ago and still nothing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am growing very frustrated with Tesla's atrocious online store support. I placed an order for their new wireless charger for my Model 3 when it was listed as IN STOCK on 6/4. That is over three weeks ago. I still have not received a shipment email and obviously I haven't received the item yet.

But of course, the $133 after tax was immediately taken from my credit card.

It is ridiculous that Tesla is only offering support for its online store via email and more ridiculous that you can't even get a response if you send them an email anyways. I emailed them regarding a separate order weeks ago and never heard back from them.

I love Tesla but they are SEVERELY lacking in the support area.

Sorry for the venting post.

• Funny
Reactions: logan and P85_DA
The page listed 2-3 weeks till delivery, seems others have been receiving them so I'm guessing next week. I ordered on 6/4 and still waiting as well.

Yes, but we're now less than a week away from a month since the order. I don't understand why they would list the item as "in stock" if they don't have the capability to actually deliver the orders. It wouldn't be as frustrating if Tesla would actually respond to support emails or I could track my order status some how.

Their support in general is by far the poorest I have ever had the displeasure of working with.

How's this for a coincidence? I just read this thread and decided to check my order. Logged in to my Tesla account, saw order from June 5 but no status update. Logged out of Tesla and immediately received an email that my order has shipped. Cue Twilight Zone music.

How's this for a coincidence? I just read this thread and decided to check my order. Logged in to my Tesla account, saw order from June 5 but no status update. Logged out of Tesla and immediately received an email that my order has shipped. Cue Twilight Zone music.

You're able to see your orders from your Tesla account? Can you point me to where? I've been looking but all I see when I log in are details of my Model 3 and referral reward information.