Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ghosted by Jeda Products

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else been ghosted by this company?

I got an email in May that my order was being shipped. I didn't remember ordering anything from then, but when I checked I had way back in February! But back in April I purchased a wireless charging pad, completely forgetting about my previous purchase.

I send them an email saying I was going to refuse the shipment. They emailed me back and said to just contact them after I received it as the return address was different. That was the last I have heard from them.

I have sent dozens of emails. All their phone numbers are bogus.

I have no doubt it's a decent pad, but it's sitting here unopened and still wrapped in the shipping package.

Product was returned and received by them 24 days ago. They told me they would refund within 15 Days per there terms. I've emailed them, but surprise, no reply. I am emailing them one more time today.

I don't get this kind of customer service. It's not much and I would rather see them succeed, but only if they deserve to.

I placed an order with them in early February for their tray/hub for my new Model Y. I've ordered from them in the past without issue. Shipping was sometimes slow but they were always responsive to emails. Now? Nothing.

The fact that their website is still showing "end of year sales" and we're almost to April makes me think they went out of business quietly, but keep the website up so we can keep getting snookered out of our money. I wound up initiating a credit card chargeback and got my money back.