Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Tuesday 1027, picking up MY Saturday 11/7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lots of numbers and letters than ...68683 (?)

Rich
That VIN isn't too low and hasn't been around too long. Just an FYI, our Model Y is VIN 60,3xx and it was manufactured on October 11th. Picked up last weekend (was at the dealer the weekend before but couldn't get there that weekend). So, arrived here in W Palm Beach Tesla on October 24th. Car was reordered after we rejected a defect Y on September 27th. I think with your high VIN # there's no telling if it was a reject car but if it was one thing for sure is it wasn't sitting around on a dealers parking lot too long. With our rejected Y, the salesperson was kind of excited to resell it as she had a list she said of people waiting for a white/white with 20" black rims (hoping they fixed all the defects first). Just check it over very carefully. Most problems will be doors not lining up straight on top or bottom and/or the seams between doors and where the hatchback goes down and not lining up straight with the Y's fixed body rear part near tail lights.

Also check the frunk...I have never seen one come into a dealer that didn't need some sort of adjustment (an easy fix). Usually they are lower than the front bumper and body of the opening on the front inner sides where the frunk closes.

Ordered MY white/black no options on 9/18. Born 10/16. At railyard in Milpitas 10/18. Finally got to Memphis 11/3, waiting for truck to Austin TX. Delivery was initially set to 11/1, 11/3, 11/6, then pushed to 11/11. Takes a long time to get to Austin TX.