Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering HPWC through Tesla Online Store - unable to track shipment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Has anyone experienced ordering HPWC through online order? I ordered the HPWC through online order and received confirmation on December 1 that the order was shipped. However, I was not able to find the tracking information in the delivery confirmation e-mail.

According to the faq section:
Tesla Store Help
"Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation message that includes tracking information."

Tesla customer service on the phone was unable look into this and said the only way to inquire about online orders is to e-mail [email protected]

I have e-mailed the provided e-mail twice last week but did not receive any response I just e-mailed them again for the third times this morning.

I am expecting the Model X delivery on the week of Dec 18, and have scheduled for electrician to come to install the HPWC on Dec 8.

If I could do this all over again, I would have just picked the HPWC at the local SC here in the Toronto area. This is probably the simplest way.

Just want to share this. Would love to hear your thoughts on this and whether you had similar experience.

Thank You.

Thanks Xtek. Still no response from Tesla Online Order. Just e-mailed them for the fourth times today. In the meantime I reached out to Fedex to see if they can find my package, the customer service said they should be able to match up based on delivery address. But unfortunately no luck; they couldn't find any trace of the shipment. So I was wondering if Tesla might used a different shipping company.

Thanks Adam. There are a few SCs in Toronto area. I contacted two of them: One location is willing to do just that and the other location said if the unit shipped arrived later, I should return the one ordered online through Tesla Online as they cannot accept return for the unit I purchased online at the store. I didn't argue but was thinking in my mind how would they know if I swap it?

Anyway Tesla Online emailed me today (finally) and gave me the fedex tracking number. When I checked the tracking, it shows that the item was only shipped today. The online store rep apologized for the delay in responding because it is their busy season. Still, I don't understand why they sent confirmation e-mail 11 days ago advising that the item was shipped where in fact it wasn't. Something is not working right with their process.