Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering in EU (Estonia)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order, so i got some questions, i tried to contact over official site, over emails but never got reply [email protected] [email protected]

1) Are there any kind of online support?
2) Is it possible to modify owner data after order? I put my name, but i think i need to change name to the person who will register car.
3) It is written i have to contact for 15k deposit, but never got any email. As i understood i will get it back after car registration in VAT free zone
4) Do i have to pick car at tesla Tilburg sales for estonian order? And after that get NL transit plates, right ?
5) Will any important docs come to my home post?

Hi, I have more or less the same questions, plus some others:
1) I read that I have to pick car at tesla Tilburg sales for Estonian order. After that I get NL transit plates?
2) What about buying from Helsinki? Wouldn't be easier (event though the cost of a Tesla there is higher)?
3) Did someone here had their cars transported from Nederland to Estonia or went there to pick up the car personally?

I wonder if the Teslas which I see here in Estonia are bought in Finland or from Nederland as Estonian order...

Thank you.