Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This option is new with the 2009 Model Year, so we haven't seen examples of what they plan the final version to be yet.

It is thought that it will be a production version similar to the custom work which was done for Founder Series #4:

2591022206_96eaba6165_b.jpg

Howdy, I have been looking at the Roadster ordering pdf from Tesla's website and I am curious what the $6,000 Executive Leather Interior option is. Does anyone know?

If you contact a sales rep at Tesla they will email you a more exact picture of what the Executive Leather will look like. It details all of the locations with leather and contrast color stitching. It also has some brushed aluminum on a section of the door sills.

I ordered the executive leather package for my Roadster, so we will find out what it looks like for real in June.

If you are just now ordering your Roadster, you don't have to make the option decisions until about 2 months before production starts on your car.