Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Original Roadster 100v charge cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had Roadster 108 but alas it was destroyed several years ago when another driver ran a red light and T-boned me. Thanks to excellent Lotus/Tesla engineering I walked away completely unhurt. Tesla bumped me up in line get one of the early Model S’s and I have been in Tesla’s ever since.

I was just cleaning out my storage area and in a bag in forgotten back corner I found my old 110v Roadster charge cable. If anyone needs or wants one, please contact me.

-ben

I had Roadster 108 but alas it was destroyed several years ago when another driver ran a red light and T-boned me. Thanks to excellent Lotus/Tesla engineering I walked away completely unhurt. Tesla bumped me up in line get one of the early Model S’s and I have been in Tesla’s ever since.

I was just cleaning out my storage area and in a bag in forgotten back corner I found my old 110v Roadster charge cable. If anyone needs or wants one, please contact me.

-ben
Dick Stottler here. ([email protected]). My 110v yellow charger just died. Since this us the only way I’ve ever charged my roadster, i really need another one. Do you still have it?

Dick Stottler here. ([email protected]). My 110v yellow charger just died. Since this us the only way I’ve ever charged my roadster, i really need another one. Do you still have it?
The wires in the yellow 110V charge cable could be damaged due to some accident or mistreatment, but the only active part of the cable is the GFCI plug, so that's the only part that can die on its own. If the GFCI on your cable has failed you can simply remove it and replace it with a good quality NEMA 5-15P plug such as the Leviton 5266-C. Several of us have done this replacement without the GFCI having failed because it is not really needed and sometimes trips when you don't want it to.

Reactions: tvuolo and hcsharp