Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my model 3 on Friday and went relatively well if I forget the MTO plate fiasco!

How much for Xpel on model 3 at Durand?

Would you wrap the entire car (minus the trunk)?

I’m in the west end and found Autotrendz nearby. Will visit them sometime this week for a quote.

Picked up my model 3 on Friday and went relatively well if I forget the MTO plate fiasco!

How much for Xpel on model 3 at Durand?

Would you wrap the entire car (minus the trunk)?

I’m in the west end and found Autotrendz nearby. Will visit them sometime this week for a quote.

I can't speak for the model 3. The S costs me near 4500 for the total car including lights and mirrors.

Just got told that they don't have my car. My appointment was Tuesday 10:45 am and I have been here since Sunday. Fingers crossed for you guys to not have the same issues.

Wow, that's totally unacceptable especially less than a day from your appointment! I sure hope that Tesla will offer some sort of compensation because we have done many things in preparation such as:
  • arranged to start paying insurance on our delivery day
  • withdrawn a large sum of money in the form of a bank draft so no longer earning interest or have taken out a loan and have started paying interest
  • bought non-refundable plane, train, or bus tickets to travel from Ottawa
  • booked time off work
  • sold existing vehicle

Wow, that's totally unacceptable especially less than a day from your appointment! I sure hope that Tesla will offer some sort of compensation because we have done many things in preparation such as:
  • arranged to start paying insurance on our delivery day
  • withdrawn a large sum of money in the form of a bank draft so no longer earning interest or have taken out a loan and have started paying interest
  • bought non-refundable plane, train, or bus tickets to travel from Ottawa
  • booked time off work
  • sold existing vehicle
You read my mind, this was not an easy task getting down here so I really hope they can come up with a suitable solution. I'll let you know how it goes.

@madmax240
1. entire car coated with Gtechniq Crystal Serum (7-year guarantee);
2. Wrapped front bumper, hood and side mirrors with Llumar wrap (10-year guarantee);
3. Wrapped area coated with EXO2, a water repellant made by Gtechniq.
The car is absolutely gorgeous. For the price of the X, I consider this cost ($2,371 plus tax) to be a great investment.
The owner, Sutton, is obviously a lover of beautiful cars and a complete professional. He answered every question (when it comes to car protection, I’m in kindergarten) and explained everything.
He attached my front license plate bracket and removed some interior grease stains left during transit.
Highly recommend this company for your Tesla.

Reactions: Liquidmetal101
@madmax240
1. entire car coated with Gtechniq Crystal Serum (7-year guarantee);
2. Wrapped front bumper, hood and side mirrors with Llumar wrap (10-year guarantee);
3. Wrapped area coated with EXO2, a water repellant made by Gtechniq.
The car is absolutely gorgeous. For the price of the X, I consider this cost ($2,371 plus tax) to be a great investment.
The owner, Sutton, is obviously a lover of beautiful cars and a complete professional. He answered every question (when it comes to car protection, I’m in kindergarten) and explained everything.
He attached my front license plate bracket and removed some interior grease stains left during transit.
Highly recommend this company for your Tesla.
Is this Luxe Auto Lounge in Orleans? Im looking at ceramic tints and front end wrapped (bumper, lights, hood and fenders). Derand quoted me at $1200 for the front end wrap.