Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa superchargers are closed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They seem to have considered it. I talked to them this morning and their answer to me was that there is destination charging in the city. They just don’t know the difference between supercharging and destination charging. They know what they are doing!

i would encourage those in the region and those who regularly travel through here to call them and explain to them that this is negatively affecting many people. Who knows Maybe they will reverse their decision!!

• Informative
Reactions: Anto
What I am saying is that they are aware of what they are doing. Their answer was ready when I called. Why else would they be able to quote me me that there is exactly 16 destination chargers in the Ottawa area. The fact that they know this exact number just says to me that the superchargers were part of the conversation when they discussed closing the garage.

Reactions: shellderp
What I am saying is that they are aware of what they are doing. Their answer was ready when I called. Why else would they be able to quote me me that there is exactly 16 destination chargers in the Ottawa area. The fact that they know this exact number just says to me that the superchargers were part of the conversation when they discussed closing the garage.
I see. But apparently not so aware they understood the difference between destination and supercharging. So they're at least half aware of what they're doing...

They seem to have considered it. I talked to them this morning and their answer to me was that there is destination charging in the city. They just don’t know the difference between supercharging and destination charging. They know what they are doing!

i would encourage those in the region and those who regularly travel through here to call them and explain to them that this is negatively affecting many people. Who knows Maybe they will reverse their decision!!

Could you provide the contact number? If a few more of us call they might rethink their position. And for those of us in the military who are prohibited from using public transport during this self-isolation period the public charging system becomes even more important.

Reactions: surfaholic
This is far from a holiday. Our society is shutting down.
Sorry, but can you please stop it with your post-apocalyptic tone?

I still have to face reality as it is, and I sometimes try to evade that by checking out the forums. I don’t still needed to be reminded how sucky life is here too.

wayner, please « Keep Calm and STFU ». Things are going to be fine. Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors
Sorry, but can you please stop it with your post-apocalyptic tone?

I still have to face reality as it is, and I sometimes try to evade that by checking out the forums. I don’t still needed to be reminded how sucky life is here too.

wayner, please « Keep Calm and STFU ». Things are going to be fine. Thanks
Mean spirited, never seen a comment like yours to another member.

• Disagree
Reactions: doghousePVD