Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa superchargers are closed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found out the hard way last night. Drove from West of Toronto to Ottawa, Charged in Belleville. Thought I had lots of charge remaining to charge in Ottawa for the returned trip (1000+ KM). Pick up injured daughter and it says nearest charge is Caselman, another 35 km east of where I need to go. Got there at 11 PM with 7% left. Made for a long ride home. 4:30 pm till 5 AM. :(

There are lots of other non-SC Level 2 options that could have given you enough charge to get back to Kingston. That may have been faster than driving to Casselman and back. What we all really need is Brockville to be open as then you would have been fine.

Reactions: surfaholic
I drive by there almost everyday and the closed sign in front of the garage is no longer there. Some stores in Rideau centre with street access have already open so I’m thinking it’s now open

The green parking lot with superchargers is still closed. I think it’ll open when Simons is allowed to open.

The mall was also being boarded up today.