Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our charging footprints

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking forward to putting a northern line across the map next summer!

IMG_6843.jpg

I've noticed that my supercharger visits no longer are recorded as a visited location on my map. Anyone else have that experience? Was it a result of a firmware change? Non-supercharger locations still show up.

Someone mentioned that in the 5.8.4 thread as well. I am noticing on my screen that there are points for the Superchargers that I visited long ago (Lebec, Coalinga, Buellton, etc.), but Quartzsite, where I charged last week, does not show up.

Someone mentioned that in the 5.8.4 thread as well. I am noticing on my screen that there are points for the Superchargers that I visited long ago (Lebec, Coalinga, Buellton, etc.), but Quartzsite, where I charged last week, does not show up.

Good to know others are experiencing and not a big deal. Started happening for me before a 5.x update though don't remember precisely when.

Originally Posted by JackA:

OK, how have you obtained these images to share? Are you taking a picture of the screen or is there some sort of "screen shot"?

>Brianman: camera in phone

>Vger: There is a screen shot function, but it is only for showing something to Tesla Service (Screenshot feature, where are they saved?), and not accessible to us mere mortals. It would be GREAT if Tesla would build a GUI for this, and/or including it in the REST api, so we could download screenshots to our own computers or mobile environments.

>MikeC: Yep, iPhone pic.

The OP wanted to know how you managed to get MS to display 'charger visit history map' on the 17 inch screen.

I think we all know how to take a photograph of the screen with a 'camera' whether that camera be built into a cellphone or an iPad or a wrist-radio or a Speed Graphic 4x5 or a . . .

So, how to display this?? Is it a function of the Tech Package only?
--

The OP wanted to know how you managed to get MS to display 'charger visit history map' on the 17 inch screen.

I think we all know how to take a photograph of the screen with a 'camera' whether that camera be built into a cellphone or an iPad or a wrist-radio or a Speed Graphic 4x5 or a . . .

--

Jack clearly asked whether it was a picture of the screen or a screen shot.

how ... to get MS to display 'charger visit history map' on the 17 inch screen.

With 4.5 (IIRC) firmware, the lightning bolt icon in the upper right of the 17" display map was introduced. It allows the user to enable display of supercharger and/or visited charger locations. Zooming out via pinch/zoom or via the minus icon allows for seeing more of the continent.

To my knowledge, this functionality is not limited to vehicles with the Tech Package. I don't know if the supercharger location feature is disabled for vehicles without supercharging enabled.

Model S software/firmware changelog - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Man, some of you guys have really done some serious road tripping.. Hats off... I've personally only charged my car at home... but since it was a service loaner my map shows some dots in CA, and of course our Marietta, GA service center (probably before I picked it up).... translation = very boring compared to you guys :)