Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Outstanding mailing from Goodyear!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm tempted to drive down there, present the coupon and ask them to change my oil......

photo.JPG

I LOVE it!!! Reminds me of when I took my car to my detailer the first time. I asked if he had ever done a Tesla before. "Oh yeah! I have literally done every kinda car on the road." I responded by asking him what all would be included? His response--"The exterior, including wheels and tires. Seats, flooring, dash and rear deck. Inside of the trunk and even the engine." Really??!! The engine?? as I popped the frunk. "Sure, but I already know the engine is in the back on these kinda cars, right?" I am still chuckling over that exchange!

I hate these mailers and wish there were a universal "leave me alone" list. I'm assuming they get the info from car registration records?

I LOVE it!!! Reminds me of when I took my car to my detailer the first time. I asked if he had ever done a Tesla before. "Oh yeah! I have literally done every kinda car on the road." I responded by asking him what all would be included? His response--"The exterior, including wheels and tires. Seats, flooring, dash and rear deck. Inside of the trunk and even the engine." Really??!! The engine?? as I popped the frunk. "Sure, but I already know the engine is in the back on these kinda cars, right?" I am still chuckling over that exchange!

Heh, did you let him do it anyway?

I hate these mailers and wish there were a universal "leave me alone" list. I'm assuming they get the info from car registration records?

Heh, did you let him do it anyway?
I just asked him what discount I could get if I told him NOT to do the "engine". He gave me a $50 reduction in his normal pricing. But in exchange for the discount he wanted pictures to post to his website. I thought it a fair exchange and negotiated a the same discount EVERY time I bring it to him. He allowed for that so we are both happy.

I just asked him what discount I could get if I told him NOT to do the "engine". He gave me a $50 reduction in his normal pricing. But in exchange for the discount he wanted pictures to post to his website. I thought it a fair exchange and negotiated a the same discount EVERY time I bring it to him. He allowed for that so we are both happy.

Brilliant! Nice on the fly negotiating :biggrin: