Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owings Mills, MD impossible to reach.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
I scheduled service for the 21st. a day I have off work. Service is of course only open M-F 8-5. (even though website says Saturday as well).

I was told they were closed, even though the app let me schedule. I sent at least 6 emails asking them to call me to reschedule. Radio Silence.

I then schedule for Friday AM, since I am able to drop the car off Thursday afternoon. However I am a two hour drive away, and let them know in the app I'd need a loaner. Radio Silence.

I've called at least 10x over the past 2 days from different phones. 410-415-1411. 2 for service 2. existing car. Rings then voice mail. EVERY TIME

How am I supposed to get my car in for service, with this? How is this acceptable?!

I'm writing up something under the My Tesla page now... is anyone else having this issue?!

thanks

I did that. at least a dozen times.

I even did the 'new vehicle delivery' and actually GOT a human in the building, and even he couldn't get me to service!

I'm going to tell him DON'T transfer me, don't hang up, just GO FIND A HUMAN.

I too had the same trouble. I wound up calling sales every time I needed to get a hold of service and they transfered me. Owings Mills has tons of enterprise loaners (no Tesla loaners) when I needed a loaner. I live right up the road. They are open on Saturdays, but only until around noon if I recall correctly.

As I am finding out today, they are indeed difficult to reach. My MS was picked up from my house this morning and according to the app it's there now. I sat on hold for 45 minutes this morning before I had to get back to work, then sat on hold for another 20 minutes at lunch. No one answers the direct service line. I might try calling sales and see if they can hunt someone down, or just brave the rush hour traffic and show up.

I have had this problem as well. Fortunately I am only 15-20 min drive from mine (Rockville) and can show up..

Was just thinking of a band-aid solution. Could create a local network of sorts and tag team. I’m about 45 min from Owings Mills - was visiting there (great crepes place near SC - Sofi’s) this weekend. If someone couldn’t reach a SC, another member who’s closer could visit on their behalf. I know it’s a bit crazy, but like I said - band-aid..