Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners near Seattle willing to show vehicle/Seattle meetup?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long-time lurker - signed up today as we finally got our invite to configure the X. We don't feel we need to drive before ordering, but we'd love to be able to see a finished car to get a sense for what it looks like in person on the outside and inside so we can decide on our options.

If there's anyone in the general Seattle area (eastside, etc) that would be willing to show it to us for maybe 20-30 minutes, that would be much appreciated. We don't have much we can offer in return except our gratitude and a cup of coffee maybe? :)

Thanks in advance, and we're super excited to be joining the Tesla club!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your invitation to configure!

I think there was a meet up with a Model X a few days ago in the Redmond, WA area. A good resource for geographically specific questions like this would be the regional forum. Here's the link to the PNW forum. Link. That's not to say this is the wrong place for such a request but you might get more luck over there.

Thanks! I've been lurking so long in the Model X section that I forgot there was the rest of the forums - probably should've posted it there. Mods - feel free to move this over.

We just got back from out of town today, so we wouldn't have been able to make it anyway - glad to know my stupidity didn't cost me an opportunity :)