Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please Help - Model X disappeared from account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Well you have a lot of patience as I would have ran a VehicleHistory or AutoCheck already even for what it cost.

Autocheck comparison to carfax and benefits. AutoCheck.com
Edmunds article: AutoCheck vs Carfax: Which Vehicle History Report Is Best for You? | Edmunds

Well good luck. I've probably helped as much as I've could (looking up things/posting) because I felt bad for you and your situation.
I actually did run the report on experian and it shows a current owner with a lien/loan on it (myself). That should further uphold my stance that I am the owner right?

I further have the actual title document showing transfer from a bank to the dealership that I purchased it from. That title transfer could never occur if the bank’s loan was not paid off.

Thank you again for your help throughout. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: scottf200
Thanks for the tip. I guess this wouldn’t work though if I moved to a different state/DMV office right?
You don't need to go to the DMV office, I just did it on-line.
Maybe you will have to register to each state's DMV Website where the car was registered to get the full history?

- I was thinking, why not trying to get a duplicate title from the DMV to see if Tesla had tried to become the current owner?

- Could you check if Tesla would offer a Trade In for a new car, or if Tesla would repossess the car?

- Or maybe ask Tesla what will happen if you bring you car for service? Would the warranty be still valid? Or would they keep the car?