Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D 5 Seater with the new Quilted Interior.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Funny
Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
Personally I would pay not to have quilted seats in the MS.
Seems to be something of a fashion with German cars atm too, but for me Tesla's clean minimalist style does not lend itself to fussy detailing.

That said, I respect peoples tastes vary and I do think the OP has done a good job and certainly is something unique that he can enjoy every day. Well done.

More pics! What's the cost?

What was the cost approx? There's no prices on their website.

We don't have pricing on our website because each interior customization is based on the client's level of customization. Every interior consultation starts with leather. We offer clients the same leathers found in Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Mercedes to provide a wide color range. From there, we move on to design patterns and stitching. Next, we explore what we can do with dash trims. Tesla doesn't offer wood/carbon steering wheels so we've addressed that. We also offer gloss carbon for all dash trim which is something Tesla also doesn't offer. Ultimately, the sky is the limit with our interior customization program.

Here's one of our own company Model X where we combined Bentley Red leather.

pearl-white-tesla-model-s-22-inch-wheels-mx5-gloss-black-11.jpg

tesla-model-x-bentley-red-perforated-leather-diamond-quilt-interior-2.jpg

TSX7-Horizontal-Interior.jpg

We don't have pricing on our website because each interior customization is based on the client's level of customization. Every interior consultation starts with leather. We offer clients the same leathers found in Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley, and Mercedes to provide a wide color range. From there, we move on to design patterns and stitching. Next, we explore what we can do with dash trims. Tesla doesn't offer wood/carbon steering wheels so we've addressed that. We also offer gloss carbon for all dash trim which is something Tesla also doesn't offer. Ultimately, the sky is the limit with our interior customization program.

Here's one of our own company Model X where we combined Bentley Red leather.

pearl-white-tesla-model-s-22-inch-wheels-mx5-gloss-black-11.jpg

tesla-model-x-bentley-red-perforated-leather-diamond-quilt-interior-2.jpg

TSX7-Horizontal-Interior.jpg

Are massage seats a possibility?