Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ 20” Winter Tires / Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the tires and TPMS set but I am still waiting for the wheels...and my car.
I have my delivery scheduled for tomorrow afternoon in Kansas City!

I probably won't know how the TPMS work until I get the whole set changed over when local daytime temps drop below 40 consistently--probably some time in November.

**Just got an idea**
I will bring the TPMS set with me to my delivery tomorrow and see if the service center can check the programming on them.

Awe-some!

@NickHoffmann,

Who are you gong with?

Ski

Only place I will ever take my vehicles is Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing in New Albany, OH. My wife got her Model S done there as well. When I dropped my P3D+ off, it was they were working on two 911 GT3, a Lambo Huracán Performante Spyder, a Ferrari 488, a freakin' brand new Bugatti Chiron. Never seen one in person, but if they work on a $3.5mil car, they are certainly worthy of working on my P3D+ haha!

I'm hoping some folks do exactly this, then write about effects on ride and in particular noise level. As I understand these tires won't have whatever super special magic foam noise-reducing insert thing from the factory performance tire.
I'll try to remember to let you know.... It only gets below 40 in TN usually after thanksgiving, so I've got a couple of months before having to make this move...