Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D followed by BMW M2 on Nurburging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really a vs. thing as both drivers are friends, but lots of fun driving that's for sure,

I'm not a track guy, so can't offer up any "driver" perspectives, but the P3D seemed to have held its own with 3 additional passengers (per uploader's comment in the comment area) compared to the M2, with full stock equipment. No idea if the M2 has any mods.

Couple different runs from the P3D's cockpit by the same uploader, anyone care to translate some German :D, the rear passenger's facial expressions are priceless,

Last edited:
It's still baffling that Germany has public access tracks, but here in America we can't keep our roads from literally falling apart.

I hope to get back to Germany with a fun car again. I didn't get to do the drive when I did my BMW euro delivery.

From the video that’s about 8:50 ish BTG. But there is a huge slow down in the middle, and 300lb+ extra weight, and lots of traffic. I guess a stock M3P should be able to do a clean BTG in 7:50, with some mods possibly a full lap in 8 minutes?

It's still baffling that Germany has public access tracks, but here in America we can't keep our roads from literally falling apart.

I hope to get back to Germany with a fun car again. I didn't get to do the drive when I did my BMW euro delivery.
German taxes, registration, and licensing fees are likely much much higher. If you tesla had a 19% VAT tax on it and others were paying 50% fuel taxes I would expect roads to be much better here too.

German taxes, registration, and licensing fees are likely much much higher. If you tesla had a 19% VAT tax on it and others were paying 50% fuel taxes I would expect roads to be much better here too.
I wonder if the fact that they don't spend 750 billion a year on their military impacts that at all? ;) I'd be ok with paying higher taxes for better roads. I've spent 1400 on two new rims this year alone.

Reactions: ElectricGhost