Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do. Since you’re in Salt Lake, have you decided on a place for tint/PPF, if you were going to do either? I’ve heard Lux auto spa is good, but spendy.

I’ll have to ask about VIN since I wasn’t given one over the phone. I’ll be sure to update once available.

I swung by the showroom on my lunch. There is definitely a MSM P3D+ with black interior there... pic for you: 20180830_134610.jpg

Last edited:
I swung by the showroom on my lunch. There is definitely a MSM P3D+ with black interior there... pic for you:View attachment 330398

Hah! That is awesome. If it’s the only one in the lot then it probably is the one I’ve been called about. I sent an email to my advisor asking a few questions, and for the VIN. I will send you a private message if the pictured car above doesn’t work out for me, and I’ll give you the advisors info as well. Hopefully one of us will have it by next week :cool:

I don't know if it's a case of 'squeaky wheel gets the grease' or pure luck, but I gave in and called Tesla yesterday. She said no updates, no VIN, and delivery date was moved to "October" like everyone else.

Logged in today, Edit button gone - url trick just brings me back to my account, Payment section is requesting loan information, and my estimated delivery date is back to "Late september." I'll give them a call when I'm out of the office to see if I have a VIN yet. I still need the MPVA or final amount to apply for financing from our bank..

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCoconut
Got the call today!

Vin 72,1xx
P3D+ Silver/black, EAP
No trade-in, Tesla financing

Roadster #1124/1135 owner & X100D
Reserved 3/31/16 towards the end of the reveal event $1k reservation
6/26/18 config as non-p awd & $2500 deposit
8/23 change to P3D+ after test drive
8/25 asked for credit application
8/26 loan approved
8/30 the call & vin
9/2 eta to Bellevue, WA
9/8 scheduled delivery (since I am out of town 9/4 which was the first available date).

My delivery is still scheduled for 9/4. Called the delivery center with an unrelated question and afterwards they mentioned the car wasn't there yet, but they expect it shortly. MVPA now present in my account.

VIN 73XXX. Picking it up on Saturday in San Diego.

P3D+, MSM, Black, FSD

Your config, VIN, and delivery date is eerily close to mine. Don't take my car by mistake! lol

Reactions: bradhs
Well. Called in (if you haven't called, I would) and was told I had a delivery agent assigned and it was odd that I haven't heard from them. Also, the vehicle is in transit and available 9/4. Kicker is, I'm in Texas and my understanding was I needed to be paid in full prior. Not holding my breath but I fell slightly closer.

Expect a call soon.

Anyone about to change their order to P3D+ due to the track mode being exclusive to it? I'm really thinking of changing to it..even though I will only take it to track a handful of times...hmm...

Yea we all changed it when we configured. You just entered the P3D+ Zone...except for those white vegan folk. We don’t play their game.

well....i changed my config to P3D+....looked at the aftermarket wheels/tires and mountainpass brakes..all of it is about 5K so might as well get it now and have track mode...hopefully this is my last config change...i started from AWD to P3D- and now P3D+....they need to deliver this thing before i change my order again

from reading different delivery process behavior/experiences it’s clear tesla’s “system” isn’t ironed out.

i had an advisor (from brooklyn) email me that he was going to be point of contact from here on out and wanted me to confirm all my data but when i emailed back 3 days ago i haven’t received a response yet. he didn’t specify a VIN in the email, but i got VIN from mt kisco delivery center guy i spoke to a few times...the mt kisco guy also said last friday they my car was done and on way to rail yard. but as of now i have no other info. no delv date yet.

my other friends’ advisors were quite responsive (immediate, all of them said).

not sure if i got a dud or if the volume has picked up such that they just can’t respond fast enough.

also i didn’t see any activity in the united road delivery receipts ...although i’m not sure if my vehicle is even being shipped via that service. dunno how to find out.

to be continued.

Hah! That is awesome. If it’s the only one in the lot then it probably is the one I’ve been called about. I sent an email to my advisor asking a few questions, and for the VIN. I will send you a private message if the pictured car above doesn’t work out for me, and I’ll give you the advisors info as well. Hopefully one of us will have it by next week :cool:

Delivery advisor finally got back to me with the vin. 73xxx

Reactions: Boomer19