Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the email today! Only thing is they are ready for delivery on Tuesday morning. Not sure I can get my loan finalized and check in hand by EOB Monday. We’ll see.

I’m seeing tons of us getting the emails/VINs now. I wonder how many weeks until there is no longer a queue for a new P3D order.

Small world, got my vin for my P3D+ DBM/black int. and am picking it up this Sat morning in Fremont too, my VIN 0721xx. Our cars seem like twins, 8:45am for my appt. Updated Spreadseet 2 days ago, 6/27 order

8am for me! They called me this afternoon to ask if I wanted to pick up Friday @ 8am - I said YES! Site updated, 10 minutes later they called to say car isn't done yet...back to Saturday 8am :) Definitely pumped

I got the email yesterday that they wanted to schedule pick up in Dedham, MA from Sept 20-27. I'm targeting the 20th or 21th. We will see what they say.

Order details: Red, black interior, FSD, EAP, P3D+, not a Tesla owner, used a referral
Order date: Aug 16
Modified Order: Sept 3 (upgraded from P3D- to +)

Time will tell! You don't really know until you are driving off with the car.
Something new just happened: I have the Edit link bookmarked and check it more times daily than I'd like to admit. It JUST got disabled. Now instead of going to the configuration edit page, it just dumps me back to the main reservation page. Maybe my car is finally moving forward?

Well, I'm in TX, which apparently is a whole another fresh hell when it comes to actual delivery. So I've got a looooong road ahead of me. Besides, there's always good ole @cbutters for company :)
Not so fast.... I just tried my edit link as well... its a NO GO!

Can anyone still use the edit link trick? I'm wondering if I really have a car coming or if they just changed the website code since crazycoconut is seeing the same thing at the same time.

Well, I'm in TX, which apparently is a whole another fresh hell when it comes to actual delivery. So I've got a looooong road ahead of me. Besides, there's always good ole @cbutters for company :)

OK is the same way, I have to pay before, and take delivery in TX.

Not so fast.... I just tried my edit link as well... its a NO GO!

Can anyone still use the edit link trick? I'm wondering if I really have a car coming or if they just changed the website code since crazycoconut is seeing the same thing at the same time.

My edit link works. Maybe my car color choice is why I don't have one yet.