TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

P85 Badges

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Doug_G, Mar 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Lisa told me today that she's got a bunch of the P85 badges on order...

2. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

Cool, are you going to stick one on the back of your S? Is their a charge to get one?

I'm thinking about de-badging the "Model S" on the back of the car. I saw pics on here without it and it looked nice and clean.

3. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Yes, I would prefer a symmetrical look.

No charge; I think they were supposed to be there in the first place.

Heh... I get people tailgating me trying to figure out what kind of car it is... I wonder if that would make it better or worse?

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I wonder if I'll get my P85 before my replacement "T" and "Model S" badging. Probably. It will give me a relatively unique rear-vehicle look on my S, I suppose.

5. scriptacus

scriptacus Member

I'm intrigued... what are your T and Model S going to look like?

6. markb1

markb1 Active Member

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Hopefully the same as the original. The originals were removed as part of the Xpel wrapping process.