Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 Delivered with 5.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so fricken excited. I'm taking the factory tour so I'll see if I can at least get some shots of the outside of the factory. They won't let us take any pics inside. I plan to take pics of my old car being sold too. I know how it goes here on TMC. There WILL be lots of pics. No worries there. :D :D :D

Try to be very observant for any indication of production rate (sometimes they have a board up with weekly build)....It would be helpful for all the short term and long term investors and interested parties. Have fun. Very happy for you/jealous as I would like to see the factory but I live on the 'other' coast.

Try to be very observant for any indication of production rate (sometimes they have a board up with weekly build)....It would be helpful for all the short term and long term investors and interested parties. Have fun. Very happy for you/jealous as I would like to see the factory but I live on the 'other' coast.

Will do AIMc. I've never seen a big factory like this so I think it will be interesting (and good exercise too). Really looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully I can pick up the newbie and sell the old timer in the same day. It'll be nice to put some money back in my account. ;)

bareyb, if nothing else enjoy the feeling of a kid in a candy store while you're there tomorrow! Congrats on the pickup, looking forward to the pics. :)

Seeing all those Model S in one place is going to be amazing. My wife is going with me and she's just about as excited as I am. I think it'll be fun. I'm gonna drive it as much as possible and then I'll probably spend the rest of the night out in the Garage staring at it. I may even set up a chair and some refreshments. :D

Seeing all those Model S in one place is going to be amazing. My wife is going with me and she's just about as excited as I am. I think it'll be fun. I'm gonna drive it as much as possible and then I'll probably spend the rest of the night out in the Garage staring at it. I may even set up a chair and some refreshments. :D

Yep that's exactly how your day will go :cool: Exciting!!! Have fun tomorrow.

Had a P85 loaner with 5.6 earlier this week, going back to 4.5 in my almost year-old car is definitely painful for someone like me who uses the nav app full-screen 99% of the time... having direction-of-travel-up mapping was awesome while it lasted!

Your jealous?! You get your car 2 days before me. Caspar, Tex didn't convince you to go for P+? Coming from a Viper I am surprised.

Grass is always greener I guess! Actually I started with a standard S and Tex convinced me to go to the P about a month after I confirmed. If I could have done the + without the 21's and the air I would have. As I don't have those, would have been another 13k$ more. I will be watching the aftermarket for upgraded shocks and wheels....

Interesting that you say that, i have two folding chairs in my frunk, and the vaccum, and the glass cleaner for the windows. Sometimes we go to a supercharger, sit in the chairs and stare at the car, jumping up and down to read the miles flying into the range screen. Very fun. Best wishes on your new car!

Grass is always greener I guess! Actually I started with a standard S and Tex convinced me to go to the P about a month after I confirmed. If I could have done the + without the 21's and the air I would have. As I don't have those, would have been another 13k$ more. I will be watching the aftermarket for upgraded shocks and wheels....

You're going to LOVE the P!!

I'm really glad I let Tex talk me into the P. Of all the things I added (which was quite a bit) I'm most looking forward to that one. :cool:

Barey what are you doing up so late--can't sleep :wink: You need your rest--the big day is HERE!!