Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D - Standard Suspension - Looking for lowering springs (desperately)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently took delivery of 2016 P85D, with standard suspension (not air).

I've been scouring the Internet to find lowering springs for the standard suspension. TS sport line and other companies only have the lowering links for the air suspension on the P85D. TS sport line and other companies have previously created lowering springs or coils for previous models like 85D or the P85+ but not for p85d.

is there anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? I truly appreciate all your help.

- Im a first Time Tesla owner and I'm completely and utterly floored by how amazing this vehicle is. It's beyond any of my expectations. However it needs to be 1 inch lower

I haven't seen any available any where for the P85D yet, I stopped looking when I realized I could get the end links for the air suspension to go lower so I plan on trying that out in the summer. Just something cool to have to drop it way down when I park it!

Lola - Thanks for your response. You red p85d is lowered the perfect amount and looks amazing.

Now in regards to your suspension thread link - that was over my head can i take these instructions to my local car mod shop for them to fugure out?

Lastly, how is the ride?

Ride unchanged.
You always loose useful load when you lower a coil spring car so do so wisely.
Any competent machine shop can add more grooves to your shock bodies and any competent repair shop can R&R the dampers along with moving the perches.