Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this one at the Ritzville, WA supercharger yesterday.

IMG_20150307_104706.jpg

Living in the Pacific Northwest, no I'd just find it ill-informed as we are mostly hydroelectric here.

"RAINPWR" would be more appropriate for us.
That would have been such a cool plate. And quite ironic in Portland or Redmond... I wish I had thought of that. Still not posting mine as I won't get a confirmation from the DMV for another six weeks or so. You cannot reserve a plate in Oregon...

That would have been such a cool plate. And quite ironic in Portland or Redmond... I wish I had thought of that. Still not posting mine as I won't get a confirmation from the DMV for another six weeks or so. You cannot reserve a plate in Oregon...

I got my random plates on Friday and went down to the King County licensing office to get my vanity plates (in Washington you have to have the random plates first before you can apply for the vanity plates). You can just mail them in but then you have to hope that nobody takes it while the post office is doing their thing. Walked out with my registration under the vanity plate and a 60 day temporary which is the same as my vanity plate. Not going to post mine for other reasons that I'm not going to get into on this thread.

Actually he said he just stopped flying for that 2 years and went everywhere by his Model S. Which I think is more impressive than the 75 mile commute you suggest.
True. Either way the Tesla's range busts the reason people think an EV won't work for them.

I've got vanity plates ready for pickup once my temp tags expire. It's another waiting game for me.

The Tesla experience is a lot of waiting (except in regards to acceleration)
burnout.gif