Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint overspray on door jam

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any of you have this paint overspray in your door jamb? It’s an excess blob of dried paint. Took delivery of a 3 last week and wondering if the dealer would correct this.

148BD746-AAF0-4186-B323-62D8EA6579AD.jpeg

interesting, thats allot! Mine has some red drops on my white. They should be able to re-paint it. At least it's not in a noticeable location. Mine had bad scratch down to metal around there.
you think they would repaint that whole area of the door jamb? I was thinking they might just sand down the excess paint and touch up but wasn't sure if that would make the area look worse. did they repaint your door jamb?

you think they would repaint that whole area of the door jamb? I was thinking they might just sand down the excess paint and touch up but wasn't sure if that would make the area look worse. did they repaint your door jamb?
Yea they repainted mine. It looks fine but YMMV. If you look really close you can probably tell if inspecting it, but it's a door jamb so no one does that.

Reactions: aspec818