Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painted Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Carbon fiber isn't for everyone.

While I appreciate the utility of carbon fiber body panels for super cars, my personal take is that carbon fiber trim and accessories on a car like the Model S look tacky. So, I turned down the factory spoiler.

But I still wanted a spoiler - I just wanted it to match my paint. I found a seller on eBay (link below) and took the plunge. For $200 I got an awesome, custom-painted spoiler. It is factory shaped, high-quality ABS, and easy to install. I have no association with the sellers. But I searched this forum high and low for good leads on this project before I bought from them and found nothing. If anyone else is thinking of taking the plunge, I hope this gives you the info you need.

Link: 12-17 Tesla Model S 4Dr Sedan Painted Rear Trunk Spoiler - OEM Painted Color | eBay

IMG_6031.JPG
IMG_6028.JPG
IMG_6030.JPG

Reactions: TexasTeslaRacing
Carbon fiber isn't for everyone.

While I appreciate the utility of carbon fiber body panels for super cars, my personal take is that carbon fiber trim and accessories on a car like the Model S look tacky. So, I turned down the factory spoiler.

But I still wanted a spoiler - I just wanted it to match my paint. I found a seller on eBay (link below) and took the plunge. For $200 I got an awesome, custom-painted spoiler. It is factory shaped, high-quality ABS, and easy to install. I have no association with the sellers. But I searched this forum high and low for good leads on this project before I bought from them and found nothing. If anyone else is thinking of taking the plunge, I hope this gives you the info you need.

Link: 12-17 Tesla Model S 4Dr Sedan Painted Rear Trunk Spoiler - OEM Painted Color | eBay

View attachment 280428 View attachment 280429 View attachment 280427

Nicely done!