Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Papafox's Daily TSLA Trading Charts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Actually you called it earlier than I did. So all the credit is really due to you. As an aside I think you're an amazing technical trader and I don't say it lightly. I'm sure that you have an impressive trading record. In any case I don't know about the size of your Tesla position but if anyone deserves to make millions on this thing it's you my friend

Let me tell you and others a bit about myself because the story has value for a Tesla investor. For various reasons, I found myself with only about 28% of the funds needed to retire if I wanted to keep my current house, and I'm no spring chicken any more. I learned about Tesla early on when I ordered a 40kwh Model S and started buying when it was at $28 a share. Alas, my house not far from the beach needed refinancing at a lower interest rate, and I sold the Tesla stock right before the refinancing at $44 a share, just about when it was going to explode upward. By the time I finished the refinancing from hell (the mortgage broker headed off to Italy and intentionally scuttled the deal because interest rates had gone well above my locked-in price and she didn't want to sour the lender's opinion of her). I fired her and by the time I eventually refinanced the house with someone else, Tesla was trading for $120 a share. Yikes, I had lost my chance at this fabulous stock. Then I started studying Tesla and realized that the upside potential was quite a bit higher than $120. I'd need more money though, and learned that if I a rolled my 401K into an IRA, I could trade individual stocks. So, I made it happen and bought a lot of TSLA. By the time my Model S was completed in mid 2013, I was able to pay for it with profits from my TSLA stock appreciation.

Owning stock in TSLA was a good deal, but I wanted to move things along a bit quicker and learned from a TMC member named Chickenlittle that you could sell stock when the stock price was low, leverage it by buying deep in the money leaps, and then roll those deep in the money leaps forward almost indefinitely because there was practically no time value involved. Gradually, as the stock appreciated in value, you sold leaps and put the money back into stock. It was a good plan, and although I was good at buying or leveraging when things were scary and SP was low, I wasn't as disciplined at deleveraging as the stock price went higher. Thus, I mostly rode leaps up and down the steep climbs and breathtaking descents that TSLA took, but I always recovered, because there was no time value lost and I always rolled forward with 6 months to go so that my leaps never expired. At one point I was at 60% of my needed funds for retirement.

Come 2016 and the Model 3 reveal, I became too confident in TSLA's prospects for that year. After the stock peaked in March and then descended to 230ish, I bought lots of call options, many well out of the money. I was going to hit 100% this year! The problem was that I didn't understand the principle of "sugar happens". Model X was doing poorly in the ramp-up and Elon then decided that Tesla should acquire Solar City. These two negative catalysts cause the stock price to begin a downward journey, and this time I rode the stock price down with these out of the money calls. By the time we bottomed out around 180, I had only about 19% of the money needed to retire. Moreover, I had failed to connect the dots of what should have been critical information. During the summer, for example, I met a former market maker and asked him what he thought about investing in Tesla. He said there's money to be made in Tesla, but not until Solar City was resolved one way or the other. I should have realized that others like him, institutional investors in particular, were steering clear of TSLA until the Solar City issue was settled. Strike one. With the low volume, I started noticing curious trading habits of the short sellers, things we take for granted now a days like "mandatory morning dip", "capping", and "downward slope into the close". I was ridiculed by some for my beliefs that the shorts had this much power over the pricing of Tesla, but gradually my extreme positions didn't look so extreme when seen over a long enough period of time. What I failed to realize was the extent that large numbers of stock-manipulation-savvy shorts could pull down the value of a stock when the institutional investors were sitting on the sidelines. Strike two.

Many of the excellent contributors to TMC have disappeared over time, and I think a common reason for their disappearance is shooting themselves in the foot with bad option plays. I was well on my way towards becoming one of them. Fortunately, I was given an opportunity to recover. I noticed that when the stock price reached about $180, the shorts weren't able to push it down any further with their usual techniques. We had reached equilibrium with buyers at that point, even with the manipulations. And so I loaded up for the uphill run. I bought lots of Mar17 180s, which were bargain-priced at the time. After these appreciated by 350%, I rolled them into Jun17 180s and 200s and ran higher with excellent results again. By the time we hit 285 I had completed the transition back to stock and J19 deep in the money leaps. I had learned my lesson and now had 55% of my retirement funding intact once again.

Lessons? Capital preservation is essential. Don't invest in a fashion that is based upon hope and cannot survive a "sugar happens" event or two. I hope I have learned (time will tell) to stick with a plan if the plan makes sense. If I had merely held stock, I'd be slightly ahead of where I am right now, so that would have been a decent plan. If I had faithfully stuck with the leveraging to deep in the money leaps when the stock price is low and gradually moving to all stock as the stock price got high, I would be in much better shape than I am now. Nonetheless, I am thankful, and here's why. I went over the falls holding way too many out of the money calls and I survived! I need not make that mistake again. If Tesla sinks ridiculously low again, I'll buy some OTM calls if the company's prospects are sound, but I'm no longer keen to play that game. I've had a remarkably influential education this past year, I survived, and I'm a smarter investor now because of it. All things considered, I'm a lucky man, and I have no doubt I'll hit 100% retirement funding within a couple of years. I'm just no longer trying to rush that moment by taking chances that don't make sense.

Disclaimer: My house in Hawaii has appreciated so quickly that there's more equity in it than in my IRA. I could lose every penny in my IRA and still retire with an existence that appeals to me, but not in this house. I never risked something I couldn't afford to lose.

Last edited:
Thanks for the story.

It's interesting that when I sat down to value Tesla back in 2013, I came up with a minimum valuation of $180, assuming Model S went off successfully (I was sure it would by then) and not assuming anything else. It was a pretty simple model. I don't think my "buy whenever it's below $180" policy by itself set a floor on the stock price... but the model I made back then is so simple, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other, much larger investors had made the same model by early 2014.

You then observed the $180 floor in action and made options trades based on seeing it at a technical level; I was making options trades based on the $180 floor based on fundamentals. Interesting not-quite-a-coincidence...

Let me tell you and others a bit about myself because the story has value for a Tesla investor. For various reasons, I found myself with only about 28% of the funds needed to retire if I wanted to keep my current house, and I'm no spring chicken any more. I learned about Tesla early on when I ordered a 40kwh Model S and started buying when it was at $28 a share. Alas, my house not far from the beach needed refinancing at a lower interest rate, and I sold the Tesla stock right before the refinancing at $44 a share, just about when it was going to explode upward. By the time I finished the refinancing from hell (the mortgage broker headed off to Italy and intentionally scuttled the deal because interest rates had gone well above my locked-in price and she didn't want to sour the lender's opinion of her). I fired her and by the time I eventually refinanced the house with someone else, Tesla was trading for $120 a share. Yikes, I had lost my chance at this fabulous stock. Then I started studying Tesla and realized that the upside potential was quite a bit higher than $120. I'd need more money though, and learned that if I a rolled my 401K into an IRA, I could trade individual stocks. So, I made it happen and bought a lot of TSLA. By the time my Model S was completed in mid 2013, I was able to pay for it with profits from my TSLA stock appreciation.

Owning stock in TSLA was a good deal, but I wanted to move things along a bit quicker and learned from a TMC member named Chickenlittle that you could sell stock when the stock price was low, leverage it by buying deep in the money leaps, and then roll those deep in the money leaps forward almost indefinitely because there was practically no time value involved. Gradually, as the stock appreciated in value, you sold leaps and put the money back into stock. It was a good plan, and although I was good at buying or leveraging when things were scary and SP was low, I wasn't as disciplined at deleveraging as the stock price went higher. Thus, I mostly rode leaps up and down the steep climbs and breathtaking descents that TSLA took, but I always recovered, because there was no time value lost and I always rolled forward with 6 months to go so that my leaps never expired. At one point I was at 60% of my needed funds for retirement.

Come 2016 and the Model 3 reveal, I became too confident in TSLA's prospects for that year. After the stock peaked in March and then descended to 230ish, I bought lots of call options, many well out of the money. I was going to hit 100% this year! The problem was that I didn't understand the principle of "sugar happens". Model X was doing poorly in the ramp-up and Elon then decided that Tesla should acquire Solar City. These two negative catalysts cause the stock price to begin a downward journey, and this time I rode the stock price down with these out of the money calls. By the time we bottomed out around 180, I had only about 19% of the money needed to retire. Moreover, I had failed to connect the dots of what should have been critical information. During the summer, for example, I met a former market maker and asked him what he thought about investing in Tesla. He said there's money to be made in Tesla, but not until Solar City was resolved one way or the other. I should have realized that others like him, institutional investors in particular, were steering clear of TSLA until the Solar City issue was settled. Strike one. With the low volume, I started noticing curious trading habits of the short sellers, things we take for granted now a days like "mandatory morning dip", "capping", and "downward slope into the close". I was ridiculed by some for my beliefs that the shorts had this much power over the pricing of Tesla, but gradually my extreme positions didn't look so extreme when seen over a long enough period of time. What I failed to realize was the extent that large numbers of stock-manipulation-savvy shorts could pull down the value of a stock when the institutional investors were sitting on the sidelines. Strike two.

Many of the excellent contributors to TMC have disappeared over time, and I think a common reason for their disappearance is shooting themselves in the foot with bad option plays. I was well on my way towards becoming one of them. Fortunately, I was given an opportunity to recover. I noticed that when the stock price reached about $180, the shorts weren't able to push it down any further with their usual techniques. We had reached equilibrium with buyers at that point, even with the manipulations. And so I loaded up for the uphill run. I bought lots of Mar17 180s, which were bargain-priced at the time. After these appreciated by 350%, I rolled them into Jun17 180s and 200s and ran higher with excellent results again. By the time we hit 285 I had completed the transition back to stock and J19 deep in the money leaps. I had learned my lesson and now had 55% of my retirement funding intact once again.

Lessons? Capital preservation is essential. Don't invest in a fashion that is based upon hope and cannot survive a "sugar happens" event or two. I hope I have learned (time will tell) to stick with a plan if the plan makes sense. If I had merely held stock, I'd be slightly ahead of where I am right now, so that would have been a decent plan. If I had faithfully stuck with the leveraging to deep in the money leaps when the stock price is low and gradually moving to all stock as the stock price got high, I would be in much better shape than I am now. Nonetheless, I am thankful, and here's why. I went over the falls holding way too many out of the money calls and I survived! I need not make that mistake again. If Tesla sinks ridiculously low again, I'll buy some OTM calls if the company's prospects are sound, but I'm no longer keen to play that game. I've had a remarkably influential education this past year, I survived, and I'm a smarter investor now because of it. All things considered, I'm a lucky man, and I have no doubt I'll hit 100% retirement funding within a couple of years. I'm just no longer trying to rush that moment by taking chances that don't make sense.

Disclaimer: My house in Hawaii has appreciated so quickly that there's more equity in it than in my IRA. I could lose every penny in my IRA and still retire with an existence that appeals to me, but not in this house. I never risked something I couldn't afford to lose.

My story and my learnings are quite similar, just a bit more extreme :)
2015 was not fun. 2016 was worse.
But, I'm in an ok place, deleveraged, and less keen to play any short term game.

About contributors that have left, pls. consider it's because it's quite popular to beat on anyone offering any critique of Tesla, or our dear leader. I've been tempted many times to give up on TMC. My interest is in understanding risks (as per Buffet, put all eggs in one basket, and watch basket carefully), and this type of discussion is underrepresented on TMC. Further, nowadays, when I offer contentious views, I usually roll them up in some honey and sprinkle with sugar (literal sugar, not *sugar*), so it's easier for others to hear them. This one, I didn't bother :)

Thanks for the story.

It's interesting that when I sat down to value Tesla back in 2013, I came up with a minimum valuation of $180, assuming Model S went off successfully (I was sure it would by then) and not assuming anything else. It was a pretty simple model. I don't think my "buy whenever it's below $180" policy by itself set a floor on the stock price... but the model I made back then is so simple, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other, much larger investors had made the same model by early 2014.

You then observed the $180 floor in action and made options trades based on seeing it at a technical level; I was making options trades based on the $180 floor based on fundamentals. Interesting not-quite-a-coincidence...

Yes, it's interesting how we both concluded there was a $180 floor, using different approaches. I spent most of my life as an airline pilot, a profession that once required little concern about wealth building. As long as you controlled the number of ex-wives you were supporting, you would live a comfortable life and retire in style. All of that changed in recent years, and those changes plus with my move to Hawaii where housing was six times higher than my previous situation, I suddenly found myself in need of learning how to build wealth. I have no background in technical trading, other than reading Curt Renz's book, but I learned to study TSLA and detect important changes: how the shorts manipulated, when their manipulations failed, how to tell when institutions were buying in (or not), patterns related to day of the week and time of day, etc. I think my lack of need of wealth-building for most of my life was in some ways a blessing, because I could look at TSLA's behavior without seeing it in ways that other people were taught. It has nuances in its trading that do not necessarily exist in other stocks, due to the volatility, the difficulty in determining value, the high percentage of short sellers, and the existence of forces who see Tesla the company as a threat and wish to see it fail. The important thing is to recognize when one pattern ends and another begins and share these observations with each other.

Last edited:
But, I'm in an ok place, deleveraged, and less keen to play any short term game.

About contributors that have left, pls. consider it's because it's quite popular to beat on anyone offering any critique of Tesla, or our dear leader. I've been tempted many times to give up on TMC. My interest is in understanding risks (as per Buffet, put all eggs in one basket, and watch basket carefully), and this type of discussion is underrepresented on TMC. Further, nowadays, when I offer contentious views, I usually roll them up in some honey and sprinkle with sugar (literal sugar, not *sugar*), so it's easier for others to hear them. This one, I didn't bother :)

Zhelko, I could very much relate to your pain when the Solar City news came forward and the stock price fell. Most of us are strong supporters of what Musk is attempting to do, but I think you also had a legitimate point of view. Let's hope there's a migration towards disagreeing in a civil manner. If nothing else, I think your posts have helped educate a lot of traders. Thanks for speaking up.

Last edited:
tslamar15.JPG

Cap raise anyone? Please check the other threads for details, but we're looking at Tesla raising a bit over a billion dollars with a $250Million stock offering and about $750Million in bonds payable in 5 years. Thus, it's the money TSLA needs for Model 3 roll-out but very minimal dilution.

Looking at today's trading as strategies being employed by both longs and shorts, you can see a deep selling event (more than 2,000 shares, which is deep for pre-market) at 8:00am and an immediate return to normal trading prices, You can see very limited volatility on the day following a 12 point rise, which is a bit odd and suggested someone was stabilizing the price today. As vgrinshpun pointed out, Fidelity's removing most of the available shares to short today was another clue that something was up.

The cap raise is being done at $258, which was yesterday's closing price. Notice that the price closed at an even $258 yesterday, which might have been a clue for someone who suspected a cap raise was the real reason for yesterday's run-up in the stock price. This is a good price level at which to raise money and Tesla is removing an execution risk prior to the Model 3 launch. Excellent news.

Conditions:
* Dow up 113 (0.54%)
* NASDAQ up 43 (0.74%)
* TSLA 255.73, down 2.27 (0.88%)
* TSLA volume 4.7M shares
* Oil 49, up 1.28 (2.68%)
* Morning's Fidelity short share drawdown or (covering) and interest rate: 56,000 shares drawdown, interest up from 0.75% to 1.25%

Thanks for sharing your experiences Papafox. Very educational. May I make a few suggestions based on my nearly 20 years of stock market experience and fairly successful track record overall ( if 20 to 50% annualized common stock returns over several years are acceptable not counting options )
Do not ever mess with short term calls . Always buy LEAPS
Make long term directional bets
Always bet on the obvious
Never sell too soon
If I had followed these 4 pearls of wisdom then my portfolio would be up by at least $10 to12 million more in the last decade or so
But who's counting
Way to go bro! Keep up the great chart work that you do

The way I deal with it is I try to have pretty thick skin. I've been tempted to leave TMC but I realized it would me to my own detriment

Oh, I'm so cautious. It's an interesting contrast to y'all who have to make sure you don't get over leveraged.

My big mistake was not buying *enough* Tesla stock early (my early position was only about $20K, and I had a *lot* more than that to invest). I took the SolarCity merger as a huge opportunity to get in much more heavily at low prices, and I *still* did it in a super-cautious fashion.

I'm still being cautious, and it's a good thing given that I have no outside source of income other than my investments -- so I can't afford to have it *all* in Tesla. I diversify... into three or four investments at a time, which is all I can really follow.

tslamar16.JPG

tslamar16chart.JPG

To nobody's great surprise, TSLA traded up today on word that a cap raise is underway. Rather than basing the price on yesterday's close, however, today's trading was to be used to determine the number. As such, various entities had incentives to either pull the stock price up or down prior to close and so you saw some peaks and valleys. A successful cap raise will be seen as an additional positive catalyst. How about autopilot 8.1 with expanded abilities being delivered before quarter's end? That too should be a positive. Q! delivery numbers are an unknown after the 10 day shutdown, but Q1 holds the potential of being a positive catalyst as well. Add Tesla Energy contracts for big jobs, which is quite likely in the short term, and there's plenty of reason to expect the SP to run up. As for tomorrow, word that the Model 3s that will be on the road in a week or two were pretty much entirely built with production tooling could be enough to see more green. Looking forward to it.

The technical chart shows the current top of the bollinger band as being 275, and so we may see hesitation in that area if the good news continues to flow. Personally, I think it'd take some strong news like a good Q1 delivery number or ER to get a squeeze going, but I'd be delighted to see it start on lesser grounds.

Conditions:
* Dow down 16 (0.07%)
* NASDAQ up 1(0.01%)
* TSLA 262.05, up 6.32 (2.47%)
* TSLA volume 7.1M shares
* Oil 48.83, up 0.08 (0.16%)
* Morning's Fidelity short share drawdown or (covering) and interest rate: NA

Last edited:
View attachment 218692

View attachment 218698
To nobody's great surprise, TSLA traded up today on word that a cap raise is underway. Rather than basing the price on yesterday's close, however, today's trading was to be used to determine the number. As such, various entities had incentives to either pull the stock price up or down prior to close and so you saw some peaks and valleys. A successful cap raise will be seen as an additional positive catalyst. How about autopilot 8.1 with expanded abilities being delivered before quarter's end? That too should be a positive. Q! delivery numbers are an unknown after the 10 day shutdown, but Q1 holds the potential of being a positive catalyst as well. Add Tesla Energy contracts for big jobs, which is quite likely in the short term, and there's plenty of reason to expect the SP to run up. As for tomorrow, word that the Model 3s that will be on the road in a week or two were pretty much entirely built with production tooling could be enough to see more green. Looking forward to it.

The technical chart shows the current top of the bolinger band as being 275, and so we may see hesitation in that area if the good news continues to flow.

Conditions:
* Dow down 16 (0.07%)
* NASDAQ up 1(0.01%)
* TSLA 262.05, up 6.32 (2.47%)
* TSLA volume 7.1M shares
* Oil 48.83, up 0.08 (0.16%)
A hundred thumbs ups!!!:D

tslamar17.JPG

Tesla's capital raise has been successful, bringing in about $1.2 billion to ensure the bank account doesn't get too low during the Model 3 introduction and initial ramp-up. I'm thinking we haven't really seen a market response to the likelihood of Model 3 being on time. My guess is that once photos of pre-production cars are seen driving around the Bay Area, we'll get a bump upward.

For the week, TSLA closed at 261.50 up from 243.69, a gain of 17.81. Enjoy your weekend.

Conditions:
* Dow down 20 (0.10%)
* NASDAQ up 0 (0.00%)
* TSLA 261.50, down 0.55 (0.21%)
* TSLA volume 6.3M shares
* Oil 48.71, down 0.04 (0.08%)

tslamar21.JPG

tslamar21chart.JPG

Today the broader markets sunk and with a lack of TSLA news, they brought TSLA down with them. Looking at the technical chart, you can see that TSLA dipped below its 50 dma, but with a big down day for the broader markets, a lot of stocks have crossed technical points as well. I'd be far more concerned about TSLA falling due to Tesla news than riding down with the broader markets today.

The broader markets apparently dropped today because of fears that the Trump tax cuts would be delayed.

Conditions:
* Dow down 238 (1.14%)
* NASDAQ down 108 (1.83%)
* TSLA 250.68, down 11.24 (4.29%)
* TSLA volume 6.8M shares
* Oil 49.17, down 0.74 (1.51%)
* Morning's Fidelity short share drawdown or (covering) and interest rate:NA

tslamar22.JPG

tslamar22chart.JPG

I love these kind of days for TSLA. The broader markets were mixed, which is a perfect environment for TSLA. They're not dragging TSLA down, and traders aren't abandoning TSLA to chase reliable market-tied stocks on a big broader market up day. It's your basic porridge not too hot, not too cold, but just right kind of day.

Take a look at the run-up right after opening and the various run-ups throughout the day and notice how vertical the trajectory is. I see two factors at work here. First, you have lots of longs and shorts hoping for a better price but also hoping to not miss the plane when TSLA lights its afterburners and takes off like a Falcon 9, and thus little climbs become bigger climbs as others jump in. The other factor is trading by bots. They're likely programmed to detect an uptrend and jump in a bit faster than you or I. Similarly, once the uptrend ends, they try to sell faster than anyone else. Thus the steep up and downs you see have much to do with bots working the climbs and trying to sell at peak. By the way, this bot performance is also a reason why capping used to work so well for the shorts. If you can tell the bots "we've topped out", suddenly they are working with you, rather than against you.

Step back a few paces and you realize that the vertical climbs tell you something about the mindset of TSLA investors. They're expecting it to go higher.

The short-term outlook? You will see some buying from longs and shorts taking advantage of yesterday's big drop. Much depends upon how Trump's Obamacare-replacement bill does in the House on Thursday. If it fizzles, expect the markets to drop and take TSLA down a bit with it. If it passes, expect the broader markets to rally, but I think with TSLA at this bargain price at the moment, TSLA would climb with the broader markets this time around.

In the long run, low 250s is a very good buy-in price for what's going to happen over the next year to 18 months.

Conditions:
* Dow down 7 (0.03%)
* NASDAQ up 28 (0.48%)
* TSLA 255.01, up 4.33 (1.73%)
* TSLA volume 3.9M shares
* Oil 48.16, down 0.08 (0.17%)
* Morning's Fidelity short share drawdown or (covering) and interest rate: not available at press time

Last edited:
mar23.JPG

Today was a follow the market day, with TSLA mostly tagging along with the Dow and the NASDAQ as everyone wonders about how healthcare will affect tax cuts and other Trump agenda items. TSLA, NASDAQ, and Dow all closed down, but less than a tenth of a percent. Yawn.The good news is that every day is a day closer to Model 3 reveal, release, and production ramp-up.

Conditions:
* Dow down 5 (0.02%)
* NASDAQ down 4 (0.07%)
* TSLA 254.78, down 0.23 (0.09%)
* TSLA volume 3.3M shares
* Oil 47.75, up 0.05 (0.1%)
* Morning's Fidelity short share drawdown or (covering) and interest rate: 50,000 shares drawdown, 1.25%

tslamar24.JPG

tslamar24chart.JPG

The problem with short-term trading with TSLA is that it is so unpredictable. Elon chose to do a tweet-storm today, which included a video of a Model 3 produced mostly with production tooling zipping by. That was enough to get the buyers fetching up shares of TSLA. Those of us who predicted that the market had not yet priced in the near-production versions of Model 3 having been produced were rewarded today as the market responded to what TMC members have known for many days now. Also, try a spoonful of the porridge, it was just the right temperature again today.

Remember, the biggest worry of most longs right now is not holding too many shares during a decline in SP, it is not holding enough shares when the next big up movement comes. For all these reasons, I continue to advocate a strategy of holding a good position in TSLA right now and not getting too tempted to play the dip games. The market looks more poised to keep buying TSLA than to sell it.

Moreover, news that Trump is dropping his push for a new health-care system came out late in the day, and the news wasn't greeted negatively by traders. Trump's plan to pivot right into revising taxes is perhaps the reason for this lack of negativity. This development must be disconcerting for shorts who bought in, expecting a drop if a plan could not be reached. Some of those shorts will exit their positions on Monday, which should help TSLA.

Notice on the technical chart that we're pushing the upper limits of the bb. This proximity to the upper bollinger band might moderate TSLA's climb on Monday, we'll see.

For the week, TSLA closed at 263.16, up 1.66 from last Friday's 261.50. Considering the extent of the selloff of Tuesday, and the 17.81 point gain the previous week, this week ended quite satisfactorily. Enjoy your weekend.

Conditions:
* Dow down 60 (0.29%)
* NASDAQ up 11 (0.19%)
* TSLA 263.16, up 8.38 (3.29%)
* TSLA volume 5.6M shares
* Oil 47.97, up 0.27 (0.57%)

Last edited: