Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Assist Unavailable after 2023.6.9 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. USS-less MY here also.

Guys, service helped me on this one, let me know if this helps you. Go to autopilot, and turn off all the self driving stuff (even if you only have autopilot, like me). Save, then check to see if the feature is there.

For me, I went and disabled autopilot, rebooted the computer (double scroll wheel press until screen restarts) and then went back into autopilot, which was on again, and disabled it again. Once I knew it was off, I checked and park assist was back! I then turned the autopilot features back on and it stayed fixed.

The service person said this often happens, and this is the fix. Let me know if it helps you.
Thanks for the advice. I tried it and now I think I have all the autopilot and safety functions.

Reactions: Spinkick

Guys, service helped me on this one, let me know if this helps you. Go to autopilot, and turn off all the self driving stuff (even if you only have autopilot, like me). Save, then check to see if the feature is there.

For me, I went and disabled autopilot, rebooted the computer (double scroll wheel press until screen restarts) and then went back into autopilot, which was on again, and disabled it again. Once I knew it was off, I checked and park assist was back! I then turned the autopilot features back on and it stayed fixed.

The service person said this often happens, and this is the fix. Let me know if it helps you.
Worked for me too. Thanks 👍

This worked for me too on both a Model S and X with HW4, no USS after updating them to 2023.12.300.1 .

Thanks for the tip. Downloaded 2023.6.9 yesterday, and get the park assist unavailable error. Unfortunately your instructions aren’t working for my 2023 M3LFP. Total Tesla noob here, so I may not be understanding your instructions fully. I am not sure what you mean by turning off autopilot. That doesn’t seem to be an option in the autopilot menu. I don’t have advanced autopilot or FSD, but oI turned off everything in the autopilot menu that I could. Did the reset twice, but still getting the error.
Try turning off the sentry camera from the safety menu and wait 3 minutes then turn the sentry camera back. It works with my MY 2023

This issue is back for me. When I back out of garage or after grocery shopping it works for a minute or less then the "Park Assist Unavailble" appears. Tesla Vision stops showing objects on left part of screen. F U Tesla!!! Recurring issue for me from previous Service Request that involved a ton of issues. Only worked properly for less than a day after they replaced AP computer for the gps/cameras issue.