Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 3 2015 model S's (70D, S70 and S85)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 3 teslas that have lots of good parts that need a good home.

The 70D had the non leather option, and has the next get seats

All my cars are wrecked in the front, so i do not have any parts that go in front of the tires. No lights, no radiator, no bumper etc. I have 3 sets of seats of different styles. I have plenty of rear body work, and truck parts, and rear lights.

If you need a part let me know and I'll get you a price and I will put pics of the part here as soon as I can.
Here are some pics of the cars.

View attachment 191458 View attachment 191459 View attachment 191460 View attachment 191461 View attachment 191462 View attachment 191463

Thank you
Eric
Hi. I want to ask you do you have three doors-2 right ones and left rear and mudguard-the right one front

I have 3 teslas that have lots of good parts that need a good home.

The 70D had the non leather option, and has the next get seats

All my cars are wrecked in the front, so i do not have any parts that go in front of the tires. No lights, no radiator, no bumper etc. I have 3 sets of seats of different styles. I have plenty of rear body work, and truck parts, and rear lights.

If you need a part let me know and I'll get you a price and I will put pics of the part here as soon as I can.
Here are some pics of the cars.

View attachment 191458 View attachment 191459 View attachment 191460 View attachment 191461 View attachment 191462 View attachment 191463

Thank you
Eric
Do you have the tesla hood lock with cables ???

Do you have both of the hood hinges (pictured) if they are unbent? I know the front of the car is toast, but never hurts to ask...

http://puu.sh/spTkr/efbcdcabb3.jpg
efbcdcabb3.jpg

I think so. I only have 1 car left, but it has the hood, and it goes up and down. If they are good they are 60 shipped.

We are in Houston. We just scrapped 2 of the cars and only have 1 front.

We have plenty of doors. Yes have a shell. Maybe have a complete door.

400 for the complete door plus shipping. 150 for the shell plus shipping (shipping will probably be the same.)

I need to check on the gray door. I know we have a gray car. One side was damaged, and I can't remember which side right now.