Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out S85 (Battery Modules too!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parting out the infamous car that I attempted to revive.

Not Available:
Curtain & driver side steering airbag
MCU (Remember, I sweated on it and fried it?... Ha ha, good times)
Rear View Mirror

Available if the price is right:
Battery Modules
Drive Unit
Gen 1 Inverter

Available:
Passenger knee bag (probably could also be fitted into driver side knee bag)
Side seat airbags (I can sell just the bags, or put the bags into the seats & sell. You would be responsible for sewing shut the seam though, mine deployed and only tore open the seam without damaging the seat itself).
Everything else you can think of

I'm looking for a "rear grille" the silver plastic part below the rear bumper. Available?

[email protected]

Not Available:
Rear View Mirror

Battery Modules
Drive Unit
Gen 1 Inverter

Available:
Side seat airbags (I can sell just the bags, or put the bags into the seats & sell. You would be responsible for sewing shut the seam though, mine deployed and only tore open the seam without damaging the seat itself).

Sorry for the lack of replies in recent past, I've been in & out of the hospital with surgery scheduled on Jan 25th.

So for the better part of the next 5 months I will have no ability to remove parts that aren't already removed.

wanted, charge port assy for my 2012 'S'. Assy PN = 1005612-00-K, RWD vehicles. OK to use rev. G or newer. All North America vehicles manufactured BEFORE August 21st, 2015. perfer entire assy which includes 1) charge port base, 2) transition guide/slide with LEDs, 3) port door with outer reflector. pls contact steve ([email protected] or 970.845.eight eight six six.) thx, steve

Not Available:
Rear View Mirror

Battery Modules
Drive Unit
Gen 1 Inverter

Available:

Do you have interior pets if so what color ?

Not Available:
Rear View Mirror

Battery Modules
Drive Unit
Gen 1 Inverter

Available:
I'm interested in buying the L rear door chrome window sill, please reply me [email protected], or 8088368863

Thanks for posting your part out. I am new to this forum and I am interested in some front structural members on the passenger side. The pieces are called the shock Tower casting and the fender Mount plate that mounts to that casting. These would have to be cut from the frame kind of close to the windshield and the rails that go to the bumper. I am in New York so this would probably have to be shipped because I don't think you are close. I haven attached a picture of what the pieces look like. Let me know what your thoughts are on cost and shipping. Feel free to email me if it's easier [email protected]
20170206_164242.jpg