Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts Replacement Order [question about airbag replacement]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla family. I recently bought a Tesla that was involved in an accident (model 3 long range AWD). I believe I bought all the replacement parts for the car but not the knowledge on order of what to change. Airbag (curtain), pyro fuse, and srs module. My big concern is replacing the airbag then them going off again for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Tesla family. I recently bought a Tesla that was involved in an accident (model 3 long range AWD). I believe I bought all the replacement parts for the car but not the knowledge on order of what to change. Airbag (curtain), pyro fuse, and srs module. My big concern is replacing the airbag then them going off again for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just some fatherly advice. That kind of service is best left to the pros. Would you bet your life on having done the repair properly?

Upvote 0
Just some fatherly advice. That kind of service is best left to the pros. Would you bet your life on having done the repair properly?
Under normal circumstances I would do just that but my car doesn't roll and I can't get it into town mode. The closest dealership is an hour away from me so my current best option is to get it out of park or put on the parts I just bought.

Upvote 0