Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts Suppliers For Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apology in advance if a thread has already been started regarding parts suppliers for Model S. I searched, but came up empty. Saw this article regarding a stamping manufacturer supplying parts thru 2016.

Res Manufacturing Co. has been awarded a five-year contract from Tesla Motors Inc. to provide multiple stamped parts and assemblies to be used in Tesla’s Model S sedan

The initial contract with Palo Alto, Calif.-based Tesla Motors is expected to generate $500,000 in annual revenue for Res Manufacturing. Production is expected to begin in early 2012. The platform is scheduled to run through 2016.

Res Manufacturing lands contract for electric car parts - The Business Journal

Company web site:
Metal | Components, Stampings, Subassemblies | RES Manufacturing

When One Nameplate Looks Like Two

tesla-motors-nameplate-detail.jpg

Are they selling these Tesla nameplates? That would look awesome in my office if they are selling them to the public.
Are they selling these Tesla nameplates? That would look awesome in my office if they are selling them to the public.

Looks like the shield from a Roadster PEM, though a whole PEM would take up most of your desk...

View attachment 12061
Image credit: Car and Driver