Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger Door Panel Has a Bubble

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20200731_133400.jpg
Bought in December 2018, 6k miles and this is what was the respond I have gotten when I made a service appointment to replaced the door panel that shows a bubble. Just frustrated any time there are problems with Tesla. Lexus door panel had the same problem, what did they do, replaced door panel. Deformation of the door panel clearly not caused by anything is not under warranty. I said what if the door panel was cover in bubbles, no warranty....

This is Lina with Tesla mobile service.

Upon review of your concern, please note that per the warranty guidelines: (page 8 of warranty guidelines)

New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover:

"Normal wear or deterioration including, but not limited to, seat, trim and upholstery discoloration, punctures, tears, depressions, wrinkling abrasions or other deformations, paint and glass stone chips, and similar items. "

The replacement of this door trim panel is not covered under warranty. The replacement cost for parts and labor if $454+tax.

Please let us know if you would like us to place an order for this door panel .

Thank you.

AIbEiAIAAABDCKad5IHFws6kPSILdmNhcmRfcGhvdG8qKGY5YWIwZWY5NmVkOTRhMDYzMmVkYjQ2ZTYwN2Y5OTAwMjEwZTEyYTgwAWD_QXYOfRxRzPhh0xgaUJqLfV0V

ReplyForward