Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP deposit payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Incorrect – if they decline your application, you'll receive the £100 back. It's only if you pull out of the order, you don't get it back. They can't charge you the order fee if they can't provide you with finance.

Source: asked Tesla support when I was purchasing my Model 3.

I am CORRECT, any purchase online comes under the Consumer Contracts Regulations which has a 14 day cooling off period, I couldn't care less what tesla support say as they've tried to pull the wool over a few buyers and then refunded the fee after the regulations were quoted.

What are my rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations?​

• Your right to cancel an order for goods made at a distance starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods
  • Your right to cancel a service made at a distance starts the moment you enter into the contract and lasts 14 days

I am CORRECT, any purchase online comes under the Consumer Contracts Regulations which has a 14 day cooling off period, I couldn't care less what tesla support say as they've tried to pull the wool over a few buyers and then refunded the fee after the regulations were quoted.

What are my rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations?​

• Your right to cancel an order for goods made at a distance starts from the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods
  • Your right to cancel a service made at a distance starts the moment you enter into the contract and lasts 14 days
I didn't reply to you directly, I posted it generally to OP.

Reactions: Mr H