Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PEARL WHITE... Represent!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wavering on the color my order at this time. Biggest problem is I don't have no access to a Tesla Store overseas at this time. I have looked at thousands of pics trying solidify my choice. Can someone post a pic of a good representation of what Pearl White looks like in person. TIA.

From a few other posts you have made, it appears to me that you area deployed somewhere. I couldnt imagine buying a car that i had not even SEEN in person before. Is there a reason you cant wait till you get back to order your car?

I am wavering on the color my order at this time. Biggest problem is I don't have no access to a Tesla Store overseas at this time. I have looked at thousands of pics trying solidify my choice. Can someone post a pic of a good representation of what Pearl White looks like in person. TIA.
Imagine a black car. Blacker than black. Blacker than night. Once you have that image firmly in your mind, then imagine something almost exactly the opposite.

There you go.:D

From a few other posts you have made, it appears to me that you area deployed somewhere. I couldnt imagine buying a car that i had not even SEEN in person before. Is there a reason you cant wait till you get back to order your car?

I will be home mid-December. Just in time to take delivery or will have to wait until possibly march, I sold my other car before I deployed. I received an email from my SA if I want to update my order and it got me thinking. I am sure I will be happy regardless.

• Disagree
Reactions: Murky-Article
represent!
IMG_3237_mod.jpg

still want pics to see what the metallic looks like. Close to switching to red if white is overly pearlescent like Cadillac paint? Every pic I have seen pretty much looks white but I know it must have some depth.

Alright, here's one even better for you. Before we replaced it with the Model X -- here was our Buick Enclave. Same paint as the Cadillac XT5 (same paint code - I had one jar of touchup for both cars.)

IMG_4629.jpeg

Go sit at a Supercharger for awhile, just like I did. You will see one pretty quickly. Don't confuse normal White, with Pearl White. Early Model S and Model Xs had a solid White. The Pearl White shines in bright sunlight, but it less Pearl than most cars.

Reactions: geekflyer
still want pics to see what the metallic looks like. Close to switching to red if white is overly pearlescent like Cadillac paint? Every pic I have seen pretty much looks white but I know it must have some depth.

You really can't go wrong with whatever color you pick, especially since they're getting rid of the chrome finally. Get some decent tint on it and it'll look wonderful. I recommend 20% all around with 70% on the front to take the edge off the sun.

Reactions: Eddie1218