Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Model 3 Inventory Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my P3D in March with a similar price reduction and the same final price without FSD though, mine did not have any miles on it and has the white interior. So I would say this is a smoking deal and probably the best I have seen so far...

B247380B-090D-4BDC-9E74-12D28368839E.jpeg
She has finally arrived and she looks perfect! The acceleration is ungodly! Had badging and spoiler already installed!

Do you mind sharing who your advisor was? Finding those deals seems very dependent on who is helping you.

Truth is they’re not dependent on who is helping you.

It’s about timing and luck imo. Why? I got 9k off on a LR RWD a little over 2 months ago. Didn’t show up entire day then a of a sudden it populated and I nabbed it within 5 minutes.

OAs can sort by largest adjustment if $ over preference is what you want.

Truth is they’re not dependent on who is helping you.

It’s about timing and luck imo. Why? I got 9k off on a LR RWD a little over 2 months ago. Didn’t show up entire day then a of a sudden it populated and I nabbed it within 5 minutes.

OAs can sort by largest adjustment if $ over preference is what you want.
Good deal. Was it a demo or had some miles on it?

Great deals OP and others, I think the reality here is the Tesla with their money crunch plus the fact you are really buying a piece of tech vs a car with many parts, they can do whatever they want with price to a certain degree. Their cost cannot be that much I imagine. Do you any of you know how early 73k vin performance cars what did or are they doing in terms of upgrading to bigger brakes, pedals, suspension? do they all by default come with free supercharging? Also any way to know if a used car not from tesla has FSD paid for? Cause since it is not even out yet, can they essentially charge owner one and tell owner two oh you have to upgrade?