Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Model 3 w/o Performance Upgrade Package? Track Mode?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, been out of the scene for a bit since I sold my MS 75D as I had to leave the country for a year for work.

Looking at used TM3 Performance, and the prices are now the same what I got for my MS 75D! I'm seeing lots of ones that are with the 18-inch aero wheels, and no mention of the performance upgrade package (pedals, carbon spoiler, brakes).

Do the "Stealth" Performance Model 3s get Track Mode? Are there multiple version of Track Mode? I've read about Track Mode V2.

Bottom line... wondering if I could get one of these cheaper Stealth Performance Model 3s, since I'm interested in doing some track events when I get back to the US. I would get some better aftermarket wheels and use the aero wheels for daily driving/roadtrip range.

Thanks!

Bottom line... wondering if I could get one of these cheaper Stealth Performance Model 3s, since I'm interested in doing some track events when I get back to the US. I would get some better aftermarket wheels and use the aero wheels for daily driving/roadtrip range.

Yes these are the best car to get if you want to track. You can save the ~5K on the Tesla "performance" upgrade and build your own. Get new front calipers, brake pads and fluid + coilovers and aftermarket wheels/tires and you've got a track ready beast.

Reactions: Dolemite
Yes these are the best car to get if you want to track. You can save the ~5K on the Tesla "performance" upgrade and build your own. Get new front calipers, brake pads and fluid + coilovers and aftermarket wheels/tires and you've got a track ready beast.
Stealth was only available briefly but no longer available as new. So look for that red underline in the car info display. I have a stealth. It has track mode yes. Good luck with your future purchase. I love my stealth. It came with 19" rims and if i ever seen some cheap 18" aeros locally, i might get them.