Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Account page updated today asking for final payment, and I got a delivery date assigned (did not get a choice of day/time). Also got a text message from my delivery center saying it would be touchless and I will be contacted by a rep to confirm 24-48 hours prior to the appointment.

Ordered 3/20/2020
VIN in Source 6/20/2020
Request for final payment 6/21/2020
Delivery Scheduled 6/26/2020

Account page updated today asking for final payment, and I got a delivery date assigned (did not get a choice of day/time). Also got a text message from my delivery center saying it would be touchless and I will be contacted by a rep to confirm 24-48 hours prior to the appointment.

Ordered 3/20/2020
VIN in Source 6/20/2020
Wow that was a quick turnaround from seeing your VIN in source to delivery date. Hope all goes well. Can’t wait to see your after delivery post! I’m still waiting to get my VIN in source. I knew switching to the inductions would delay me. Hopefully not too much longer....

Reactions: DDrawer

Ordered 3/20/2020
VIN in Source 6/20/2020

Congrats! Would love to hear how it goes!

Ordered 3/20/2020
VIN in Source 6/20/2020

Finally. Hope it comes flawless.

Reactions: DDrawer
I believe the answer is no, but does anyone know if it’s possible to get PUP with everything except swap inductions for uberturbines? I would like the other things PUP includes, just not the 21s.

I'd like to know the same thing too if anyone tried to call in and ask for a PUP with induction swap. Gonna call tomorrow and see if they'll do it.

I had a vin assigned for Perf no upgrade, inductions; but they gave it away to someone else that was west coast. Looking at the order and delivery spreadsheet here, it doesn't look like inductions are popular on Performance models.
That’s because they just added it as an option in the beginning of June. So there is a lot of people that ordered without it beforehand.

• Informative
Reactions: endizguyz