Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious though - since all Performance cars have carbon fiber spoilers, is it really Stealth? It would be somewhat obvious to anyone aware of that spoiler.

It’s definitely just a nickname that was carried over from the model 3 days when you could order the Performance without the PUP.

I’m not really doing it because I want to be stealthy, I just don’t really want the red brakes, lowered suspension, Uberturbines or the foot pedal covers

It’s definitely just a nickname that was carried over from the model 3 days when you could order the Performance without the PUP.

I’m not really doing it because I want to be stealthy, I just don’t really want the red brakes, lowered suspension, Uberturbines or the foot pedal covers
Yea same here ... I always wondered why it was called Stealth - I presumed it was because there was no way to tell from any markings on the car.

Yea same here ... I always wondered why it was called Stealth - I presumed it was because there was no way to tell from any markings on the car.

Yeah originally they were shipping the Performance without the PUP Model 3's without the Dual Motor badge. I think that has happened with some "Stealth" Model Y's.

I've thought about it some more and YOLO, I'm still going to get the White Stealth P with 20'' inductions... I've just come to accept I may not get the car now til August or September if I don't hear something this week.

Yeah originally they were shipping the Performance without the PUP Model 3's without the Dual Motor badge. I think that has happened with some "Stealth" Model Y's.

I've thought about it some more and YOLO, I'm still going to get the White Stealth P with 20'' inductions... I've just come to accept I may not get the car now til August or September if I don't hear something this week.

the induction wheels look sweet with the white. My first color choice is the MSM but once I saw the white with the inductions it made me second guess myself. Still leaning towards the MSM with inductions but still haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

the induction wheels look sweet with the white. My first color choice is the MSM but once I saw the white with the inductions it made me second guess myself. Still leaning towards the MSM with inductions but still haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

I originally started off with a LR AWD MSM/Black with 19'' wheels. I think it looks even better with 20'' inductions on MSM. I decided on the white car because my last 3 cars were similar greys to the MSM and black and ready to change it up with a white car. Also it made the upgrade to Performance a bit cheaper, since I was switch from MSM +1k vs White 0k. I've definitely also had moments where I wanted to change it to MSM to be on the safe side, but I do think I'd regret not going with a new color for a change and I'm really into the Storm Trooper look.

I originally started off with a LR AWD MSM/Black with 19'' wheels. I think it looks even better with 20'' inductions on MSM. I decided on the white car because my last 3 cars were similar greys to the MSM and black and ready to change it up with a white car. Also it made the upgrade to Performance a bit cheaper, since I was switch from MSM +1k vs White 0k. I've definitely also had moments where I wanted to change it to MSM to be on the safe side, but I do think I'd regret not going with a new color for a change and I'm really into the Storm Trooper look.

Yeah, my current car is a dark grey which made me think I should do something different and go with the white and inductions. My neighbor has a white nissan Maxima (midnight edition?) that has the black wheels and he had the car tinted. The white with the black wheels and tint look awesome.

I was in the 1-2 week to delivery and had been contacted for an updated mileage photo for my tradein when I learned that Inductions were available for the P. I changed my order last night and feel really good about it. My only time constraint is that my tradein registration is due on July 8, and I’d like not to pay that $600.

I also switched my order a week ago to include inductions wheels on the performance Stealth. White / black no fsd. I had the original text of 2-4 weeks on June 2nd and then the June / Delay text in which I put in for June but the next day I made the switch from Gemini to Induction wheels. Have not received a VIN or heard anything since. I am also curious to see if anyone has received a VIN or communication lately for a stealth performance with induction wheels?

I also switched my order a week ago to include inductions wheels on the performance Stealth. White / black no fsd. I had the original text of 2-4 weeks on June 2nd and then the June / Delay text in which I put in for June but the next day I made the switch from Gemini to Induction wheels. Have not received a VIN or heard anything since. I am also curious to see if anyone has received a VIN or communication lately for a stealth performance with induction wheels?

I have the same config! I haven’t gotten a vin yet but I did get the June/Delay text after making the change. Haven’t heard anything else about it though, so I emailed my advisor earlier.

No WAY. Litterally 2 minutes now after I posted the above. Browser just alerted me to a VIN being assigned!!! 17XXX

Edit: this is just in source code at this point. No lending agreement (MVPA for those of us using Tesla finance).

Congrats!! I just added that VIN plugin this am. I’ll hold down the VIN-less White YP Stealth Gang now that you’ve moved on.